25) She's Abhiya's Daughter

Chapter - 25 ( She's Abhiya's Daughter )

In a Isolated Place,

A car stopped there and Panchi comes out and open another side door.

Panchi hold Alisha's hand and take her out. Her eyes are blind fold and hand are tight. Panchi take her in Forest near and went inside the house which is from outside looking like a hut. Then she pulled a door from ground which is covered with grass.

"Stairs ahead" Panchi said as Alisha is blind fold. Then coming downstairs panchi take her straight then comes a door. Panchi open the lock and pushed her inside.

"NEHA" panchi shouted then left from there.

A girl in 19's comes there running and open Alisha's hand and eyes.

Neha went back to the place she's before and Alisha follow her. Neha looks at the baby who's eating chocolate. Her age will be in between 2-3 years, her cute blue eyes and curly hair, pouty innocent face can win anyone's heart just by look.

"How's baby doing?" Neha nods positive.

Alisha hold the baby and sit in sofa. She caressing baby's head and the baby give her a weird look then she get up and went near to the room.

Opening the door her eyes get moisture and runs towards the person.

"I miss you so much" Alisha said and cried hard.

The person whom she hugged is get shocked and then smile widely and hug her back.

"I miss you so much Alisha. Finally I got to see you." The person said in teary eyes.

Alisha broke the hug and kiss his forehead..." I love you Sid. You don't know how much I crave to be with you. I wait all years only those two days. Panchi only allowed to meet you one day in six months."

Sid nods no.

Sid : it will be better to let me die. My life is nothing, you're suffering and my brother also. Just because of she that bloody Panchi is blackmailing you.

Alisha hold his hand.

Alisha : how could you say this. I love you. If not you I've to follow her because of Angel.

Sid : I know but look I can't do anything else then sitting here all time. I'm useless Alisha. Did you think you deserve a person like me who can't walk.

Alisha : no soon I'll take you out then you'll be fine. And if not then also I have no problem you know it Sid. I love you with all my heart. I can be selfish for you but I won't listen you. I've to hear panchi, she promised me she will leave you after 4 days.

Sid frown : are you seriously believe her? And why the hell she will leave me? What about after 4 days?

Alisha : I don't know but I can't do anything other than to trust her. Or maybe there is someone who's against them. They're trying to find who killed those rapists.

Sid : who? Tell me what happened in between 6 months.

Alisha said everything happens till now.

Sid : what are you serious? Bhai with Piya. I'm so happy for them and if Panchi is really going to leave us after 4 days then I'll be happy so much... they'll be so happy to know about angel. But I'll not leave Abhay Bhai he hurt Piya so much.

Alisha : Sid now he repent. You know Piya is so happy and seeing this my guilt decrease. Just you all will be out from here and we can live a happy life.