39) Rape??

Chapter - 39 ( Rape ?? )

Flashback ( After Piya left with Jeh's bike),

The bike stop in front of Khurana Mansion. Piya still is in shock what happened to her. The words of those boys are still running in her mind.

Let us also give pleasure

The Mistress of Abhay Raichand

She can't believe the person whom she loves forgave the everything he did with her...now he made her a Mistress, on news also Everyone know this. She just wants to go away from this cruel world and went to heaven or hell wherever her mumma is now. Maybe only her lap could save her.

"Piya come" Piya looks at Jeh who made her sit on couch and brought water for her.

But Piya is sitting like statue, Jeh sit beside her.

"Piya please say something. I can't see you like this. I told you before, warning you about Abhay, now don't worry everything will be fine. You're save here" Piya looks at Jeh she's about to say something when suddenly the broke.

Jeh stand up shock and Piya looking at her step sister Panchi, who comes with 4 men's and smirking.

"Wow, my guess was right baby sister. You another lover take you"

"GET LOST PANCHI."

"Jeh stop Shout and now Piya, time for another surprise" panchi looking at those men's and those men's went to hold Jeh and take piya away.

"Leave her. Leave"

"Please leave me"

Jeh and Piya both plead but bitch Panchi is smirking at her.

"Jeh now I'm taking my sister to her new home."

Jeh's eyes get wide, he understands what she's about to do....he found out everything in some days about Panchi's all plan and trying to full help Piya but Piya didn't trust him.

Jeh using the full power trying to beat all men's and save Piya but a gun sound echoing in the house. The blood comes to Piya's face making her more shocked.

Jeh's lifeless body is lying on floor and Panchi smirk.

"Look baby sister the last who can save you also died" Panchi laugh evilly and Puts looking at the body, Jeh move little but can't do anything. All those are snatching puts away.

Hotel 27 Rasio,

Panchi throw Piya on bed of a room. Piya looking at herself in mirror, wearing a lehenga and blood strains was there. Piya wipes the blood from her face and looking at her hand. Her tears never stop.

"Because of you another person died. Now sign this"

Piya looks at the paper then Panchi.

In a second what happens, no one under...panchi glare at Piya who just gob at her face.

"You bitch how dare you" panchi Shout.