7) My Baby

Chapter - 7 ( My Baby)

Abhay's POV

I just want her to feel pain. But how could I forget about her nature. When in party I didn't find Piya suddenly besides me, I looking for her when I heard a conversation.

"AR's this girl is amazing. She gives me the look. I just want her to taste her"

"Oho.. you're very rich why she'll not do this. Tell me when you're done. I'll also want to taste her"

"Sure dude, I'm going in kitchen. She's there waiting for me"

Hearing all this rage comes to me, I gulp two glass of shots and went towards kitchen. She's really here that means those guy's are telling right. I can't believe she can be coming so low for money, why I didn't see it. The mistake is I loved her someday but now I hate her, she's mine for 3 months.

I went and claims her lips to show everyone and HER that she belongs to mine and no one's.

But she as usual never accept her deeds. How much can lie someone. Such a big liar...huhh a murderer also.

"How dare you to say all those to me. You're such a asshole. You're deserve to be this alone forever." I glare at Piya who's shouting at me.

I hold her arms tightly.

Abhay : look who's talking the great murderer of my sister, of my brother and of My Baby.

Piya : (pushing him) you're a big liar. How could you say this. I didn't know who's your baby?!

I laughed. She never bad at acting. She knows how to lie perfect.

Abhay : oh.. Don't you remember now at a time you get pregnant of my child. But you're a bit*h who aborted my child.

Piya : No you're lieing.

Huhh...so she's decided to continue this drama. I hold her hand and take her my room. I open my cupboard and give her the ultrasonography reports.

"Now look those maybe you remember or you get pregnant so many times maybe can't remember." I left from there. I can't break in front of her. I still remember the day when I get the reports, I'm in 9th cloud but she killed my happiness. She finished everything.

I drink full bottle. I just want to lost today. Soon everything Black out. The last tear escape from my eyes.

Piya's POV

What My Baby??? No it can't be true. I know he's lying. I didn't remember my 2 years of life. But still if there will be a baby Jeh will tell me. I trust h--...no how could I trust him when he sold me?? Will it can be possible that I did what Abhay said??

Why it have to be happen all with me?? I need to know about the baby. I've meet Jeh tomorrow.

Next day,

(Abhay didn't meet Piya after that. He left to office ignoring her)

Thank God he left today. But now what?? I've to leave but this tight security? No I've to.

I went towards fire alarm and on the incense. In a minute the alarm start and all Start to leave and check the problem. I take advantage and run from there.

I called Jeh to come at my apartment where he's already waiting for me.

Jeh : Piya I'm sorry the situation is out of my hands. Trust m-

I move back when Jeh tried to touch me.

Piya : I want some answers.

He nods. I didn't want to show him any other emotion. Whatever he did was unforgettable and for this I hate him.

Piya : when you admit me in Asylum because of my condition is I'm pregnant?

Jeh looking at me wide eyes. He's looking down. That's means I'm really pregnant of Abhay's baby? I really did another crime? Because of my mental health I made another sin.

I start move back, my breath start heavy. I can't breathe.

Jeh : Piya Piya Please calm down.

I push him.

Piya : why didn't you tell me.??

Jeh : it can only increase your guilty.

I'm crying. No another sin. I'm not willing to live. I want to die.

"Piya Piya please calm down. It's not totally your fault. I tried to talk Abhay but he is not ready to listen and trying to making more strong case so that you'll be in jail for life time. He in fact plan his attempt to murder. That's why I've to run with you. And you didn't killed it's just a miscarriage."

I look at Jeh , so this all happened. I didn't killed my child willingly. But still losing my child is making me more and more sad.

I feel Jeh hug me. I don't have the courage to push him. I'm tired and besides my head start spinning.

I open my eyes and find Jeh sitting beside me holding my hand. I'm still in my apartment. Shit... Abhay will kill me if he knows where I'm?

Piya : I've to go.

I just left, Jeh called my name but I left. Taking a cab I comes Raichand Mansion.

Abhay is there sitting. I'm feeling so scared.

Abhay : so how's went your lovely meeting with your LOVE??

The way he's talking I'm feeling like I'm in danger.

Piya : i-i

He hold my arms tightly and take me in his room. He pinned me to the closing door of his room.

Abhay : How dare you to meet him huh??..no want to stay away from him?? This much arch to have him inside you.

How dare he say this rubbish.

Piya : Yes I meet him. But to talk important not like you're telling me, you know what your mind is so cheap that's why you're thinking so cheap about me. I hate y-

'chhhaatttaakk' a slap sound echoing in the room. Piya holding her cheeks looking at Abhay.

He just slapped me?..how dare he? I raised my hand then looking at his angry red eyes holding his cheeks. I also slapped him.

Piya : you're a liar. I never killed my child. You know what? YOU DIDN'T DESERVE A CHILD. And your thinking is so cheap. You are a certified Asshole.

He hold my hand tightly and throw me on bed. I look at him in horror. Then it hit me...he's already drunk. I can smell it. I messed with a drunk beast.

"Don't come near me" I said when I saw him removing his shirt.

"Let me show you how a asshole is"
__________________________

Precap :-

#mature content 

"Please don't do this. Please" I hear her but today she cross her limits. She click my nerves. My baby.

"It's you who said me those words. Now bear the consequences"

"Noooooo"

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️