29) You Don't Deserve Love

Chapter - 29 ( You Don't Deserve Love )

Abhay is breaking Everything in his room. He doesn't know what he's doing and why? But he's feeling so anger. He should be happy as his plan got success but he's feeling pain which are giving him more frustrating feeling.

He went downstairs to the bar area and hold a bottle and gulping down full. He's drinking like mad, gulping a bottle like water and soon he finished 4 bottles and stumbled down on floor.

He again gulp another sip but soon laid on floor and start laughing and tears fall from his eyes.

"Piya" he whispered her name and fall unconscious.

Another side,

Danish's phone rings and he smiled seeing panchi's name flash on there.

He went in room giving last look all who're still tied there. He picked the call and Panchi laugh in happiness.

"Oh god Danish you should be there. That's bitch face is look amazing" panchi said and remove her fake make up which wearing she went to the party.

"Oww, now just take the Damm signature" Danish said and Panchi frown.

"Don't worry, I can do my work fluently. You don't know how much happy I'm seeing Abhay throw that slut Piya. And now my another work in pending... destroying Piya fully. Now do your work. Kill all those people" Panchi laughing and cut the call after ordering Danish.

Danish suddenly hear shouts and turn but froze to see Misha there point a gun towards them. He looks back and find the 6 men's already in ground. Kabir, Rishi are kicking them but they're busy in shouting for there's pain.

"Shocked?" Misha said.

Neha and Alisha comes there holding a chilly powder bottle in both hands.

Flashback,

When Danish left to attend the call, all looks at each other's. They're already after trying whole day open there's rope successfully but waiting for the right time.

As Danish left, Neha said that baby needs water and those men's are allowed it. She went to kitchen and comes back with chilly powder and throw them to all men's face.

Misha take the guns away and kabir, Rishi hold remain guns and start kicking them. Sid hold Angel to his arms.

Flashback end

"Now your time is finished" Misha said and shoot his another legs.

"Please I'm sorry please" Danish plead but then again shout as Misha shoot his right hand.

"Aaahhh" he shouted as Alisha, Neha throw chilly powder on his eyes then Misha shoot his another hand.

"Feel the pain Danish, I Beard more then this." Misha then shoot his forehead and tears Fall from her eyes. Finally her every culprit get the punish now only there's mastermind Panchi alive.

Kabir come and hug Misha. Then Misha smile and hug Sid then look at Angel, hug her tightly.

"We should go home" all nods at Alisha.

"Neha, Rishi you both come with us" Sid said and all nods.

Next morning,

A new morning, new day, new start for everyone life. But is this a new day for Abhiya?

Abhay open his eyes and hold his head.

"Piya....ahh my head please give me lemon juice" Abhay said but then he open his eyes and looks around. He reminds what happened and again a tear fall from his eyes. He wips the tears.