13) Made Love

Chapter - 13 ( Made Love )

Continue Of Flashback

Piya's POV

"Piya please trust me. Jeh is not right for you-" Misha motion to not to say anything and let her continue.

"Piya I'm not saying all this because my brother loves you--" I'm shocked to hear Abhay loves me, I thought maybe attraction like me..."Piya I want the best for you. You don't know the real face of Jeh. He comes here for a business purpose that's I saw him... he's flirting with me and all more girls, he's not good for you.

And Abhay Bhai.... after 4 years He finally start love someone, he wants to be with you. He will make you his princess and I promise you'll be happy and (holding my hand) I know you also loves him just confused because of the promise you made your mom to marry Jeh"

I show her hand to stop.

"Misha please there's nothing and I guess till now Abhay maybe told you what happened and why I left. And about his feelings I don't care but in my side I maybe only have attraction. I love Jeh"

"Piya please" I nods no, I know she's saying this because of Abhay, but I can't do this.

Misha left from there and I'm again starting staying alone. I used to ignore Misha in classes and she also didn't say anything for which I'm glad. Jeh Apologise me for his behavior...I want to say what happened between Abhay and me but I didn't have the courage.

After a week Misha call me, I thought she'll again say me about Abhay but she invited me for Siddharth's birthday. I didn't want to face Abhay but she assured me no one will be there,as the main party will be later.

I feel little weird as why Abhay will not be in his brother's party but as Abhay is a workaholic..I thought it can be possible. And in those 1 and half months Sid becomes my brother also do I left getting ready.

When I entered to again Raichand Mansion, I feel little scared, why I'm feeling like something gonna happen?

Misha open the door before I rang the bell. She offered me a coffee and said Sid is getting ready.

After sometime I don't know what's happening with me...my head are spinning and I don't know what's happening.

Misha take me towards upstairs to a room.

I entered the room which was decorated with scant candles. I look the figure which was standing near window.

"Abhay" I said and went near him.

He hug me tightly..." I miss you Piya. You don't know how I spent this one week. I thought you'll leave me"

I don't know why I feel like I'm flying in sky. He broke the hug and cups my face.

"I love you" I lost towards his blue eyes. And I'm lost this much that I don't know when I'm kissing him with so much passion.

"I want you to make mine. Will you allow me?" He said huskily, the feeling and sensation is so much that I want to lost in this...his touch giving me so much pleasure that I can't express and I nods.

"Abhay" I moan as he sucks my neck hard. Leaving a hickey there. His hand is caressing my body. I feel I'm burning with this sensation.

The way his lips is touching my jaw to neck and collarbone. He then Capture my lips.

It really feels like someone is giving me drugs. I feel so dizzy the way he's kissing me with urgent, passion.

Soon we went towards bed never breaking the kiss. I just moaning his name and feel the sensation. Soon every barrier remove and I feel his built body over me.