8) He Raped Me

Chapter - 8 (He Raped me)

Abhay's POV

"Let me show you how a asshole is" i throw my shirt in corner.

When I'm in my office my house Caretaker call me and said about the fire alarm. I doubt is it plan of Piya from run away??..I called the guard who take care of Piya and I'm Damm Right. She's left.

Where can be Piya now? My guards search her in khurana house but no she's not there and also where is Jeh no one knows.

Then I feel frustrating when 2 hours finished still I didn't get her information. I feel scared for her. Will is this possible that again someone Kidnap my Piya?. I feel so worried for her then my phone beeps and seeing the photos I feel anger. I again feel worry for a cheater. She left to meet Jeh or to have sex!

I don't know who is the sender but the picture is not fake. Piya and Jeh are sleeping together..Jeh is shirtless..I can't see all this. How could she do this? I told her to this 3 months she's mine but she just fucking him behind mine.

I do all works fast and went inside the mansion.

"You bloody useless. How could she left. Why I pay you?" I shouted to the guards and fired him.

Then I wait for Piya and gulping glasses of shots. At 7 she comes. Her unbrush hair tell everything what she did. But as usual she's not gonna accept.

But how dare she?? I didn't deserve to be a father?? Is this the excuse to kill a unborn baby. She deserves to be punished.

I come over her, she's trying to pushing me but she is not strong enough to push me.

"Please don't do this. Please" I hear her but today she cross her limits. She click my nerves. My baby.

"It's you who said me those words. Now bear the consequences"

"Noooooo"

Writer's POV

"No.. please let me go. You can't do this...aaaahhhh" piya scarm when he bit her neck harshly.

Piya is trying to push him and shouting to leave her. He capture her lips for a hard kiss. Piya didn't kiss him back and tightly close her Mouth. He pinch her n*pple and she gasped. Taking it as a chance Abhay pushed his tongue inside her mouth tasting her.

Abhay is trying to remove her clothes but she didn't let him. So he tight her hands with her own dupptta and open bed side drawer. He take out a scissor and give her a devilish smile.

Piya is more scared as she filled helpless can't moving her hand. He tore her clothes using the scissor.

"No. Please" Piya close her eyes when her torn clothes touch the ground.

Abhay is touching her every body body parts giving wet kisses.

"Today recently you fuck Jeh at that time you didn't shout. So much problem in my time huhh" he bit n*pple taking her breast in his mouth sucking it.

"I hate you. You're a monster" Piya shout. But who is care to hear. Abhay ravish her whole body and remove every barrier from in there's body.

"You have always a amazing body" Abhay said kissing her lips passionately. She's lost in crying and feeling disgusting found herself naked in front of him that failed to notice his harsh torture turn in passion.

Without leaving from the kiss he entered inside her. Tears rolled down from her eyes. She can feel only pain. He is kissing and biting every part of her body leaving red marks.

When he realized her vagina adjust to his hard manhood. He start moving. Piya gasped feel it. He kiss her lips, squeezing her breast moving inside her. Piya clutch the dupatta from which her hand is tight when he move fast, hard. Tears never stop from falling and Abhay is too in his world to notice all this. Soon he reached to his climax shooting his cums inside her.

Piya stop shouting long back and close her eyes crying silently.

"I-i hate you. You're a disgusting beast." Piya said between her sobs.

Abhay glare at her hearing her. He hold her chin tightly....

"feel so much disgusting? The girl who used to pleasure men's for money is not suites you baby. And besides don't forget you're mistress of Abhay Raichand. You're here only for this. Your that so called Jeh sold you also. For 3 months you're mine."

Piya heart break hearing all things. Her fate this much cruel that now she's just a Mistress. The girl who's culture and self respect is everything. Today someone is breaking all this but still she can't do anything. She can't.

'He Raped Me' only this thoughts is running but fate!! She can't complain because she's only here for this. And the way he always blame her to messed around with all men's is only his illusion. The person who touch her with love and with hatred is only him. No one ever.

Here Abhay who's just have one thought to make her him. For him..'she can be Jeh's..the person who sold her but not him, so in any way he just wants to make her him. Her disgust only increase his anger which result is such harsh words.

Once again...he claimed her. For three times. He can't never resist her, she's crying all time silently and hissed. No feel of pleasure and how can when she's getting rape.

The night goes.......

Another side, Panchi is looking at her phone and smirk. She heard Piya's scrams.

"Poor Abhay baby didn't know what is he doing. Tomorrow when you'll come to know what you did..you can't back your deed. Now your mind is in my hand. You are effect of under drugs. But this will increase only Piya's hatred and soon something more gonna happen which will made you hatred her more. You both can't never be one. Never"

She laughed evilly and looking at Abhiya picture which she burn in the light of candle. Then pick the phone and said..."hello"

Where another person in the room crying because the drug mix in Abhay's alcohol by the person.

"Well you're doing great. I thought you're useless but it's good. And now stop crying and work as I said otherwise you know the consequences" the person cut the call and cried more.
_____________________________

Precap :-

Abhay : So called the owner of Maheswari industry.

Kabir : Yes. I'll fixed the meeting tomorrow with the owner Miss Alina Maheswari.

I nods.

Kabir : Alisha said about Piya Abhay what you're d-

I glare at him to stop and shout "leave"...Kabir left silently.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️