35) Face To Face

Chapter - 35 ( Face To Face )

Abhay's POV

"Welcome Mr. Raichand glad you come" I handshake with Mr. Stewart, who's organized this party.

"Who's this cute baby? Yours?" I nods smiling.

"But there's no news of your marriage" I just shrug it off saying I didn't like show my professional life. What would I say that I didn't marry her mom and misunderstood her.

"Where's your wife?"

"Umm she's out for some work" I can't say that her mom is no more when I believe My Piya will be alive. I'll find her one day and will asked forgiveness.

Mr. Stewart left and I talk to some business associated and introduce Piyasha to everyone. Piyasha is life, only the reason I'm alive. When she's small she asked me about her mumma and I showed her Piya's picture and said her mumma is out to work. But reality is too far. I can't even imagine Piyu to hate me ever, I'll die then.

The moment Piyu said last day she saw Piya, my hope is again back. It never dies but I wonder would it be correct? Piyu can't mistook. But the what will Piya do here in New York? And now my heart beat... it's like My Piya is near me. But I couldn't saw her. This feelings are making me so suffocating.

"Shit"

"Sorry sir" I nods and said piyu to stay there with Mrs Rumona Lian with her daughter, we're old business associated. I left towards corridor finding washroom to clean the juice that waiter throw me.

After cleaning I'm about to go but bump with someone, before the person can fall I hold her through waist.

I can't believe what I'm seeing, my Piya. She's here! OMG she's really in my arms now.

POV End

"Piya" he whisper seeing her lovingly another side inside her all memories runs as a movie.

Abhay can't believe she's here, his face shinning and eyes get teary in happiness.

He make her stand still holding her waist then hug her tightly.

"Piya where were you? I was finding you all this 7 years. I very sorry. Please I love-"

"Chaaattttaaakkk" a slap echoing in that corridor, but thanks to God  there's no one.

"How dare you Mr. Whoever you're to hug me? And what is this Piya? I'm Simran. Mrs. Simran Chatterjee" Abhay looking at her shockingly holding his check where Piya left from there.

Piya's POV,

I was standing beside Ayesha who's talking non-stop. I wonder how someone can talk this much? Well maybe in past I used to talk but now I can't. Just can't. And it's all because of that devil. In every moment of my life I think about him, not for that bloody love...love is a shit

But for hate. A pure hate. Now I'm not Piya, a foolish, heart broken mistress of Abhay Raichand. Now I'm Simran Chatterjee, wife of Rajveer and a police inspector.

I look at Piyush who's laughing with Viyana now. Both love each other's so much. Who would tell they're not real brother-sister. I love both of them, but now my emotions are died. Of course I care them, love them....but showing love is not my part now.

"I'm going to Washroom" I inform Ayesha and went to aside.

After coming from washroom I'm about to go back party but get numb seeing the person I Hate Most. His hug made me come back to sense. His touch is like a poison to me. I pushed him and slap hard on his cheeks.