40) Rajveer's POV

Chapter - 40 ( Rajveer's POV )

Rajveer's POV

I caressing her head and soon she fall asleep. I sigh and keep looking at her. It was so difficult for me to see her like that. I still remember everything she has been suffer.

The day when I'm in Dubai to some work and making a plan to trap the big human trafficking racket to catch. My phone rings and it's my brother Neil. He said, he saw A girl look a like Simran in temple, he was in Mumbai that time for a joint merger building project with Raichand and Maheswari. I was shocked to hear that.

My Simran the love of my life. That's time I'm making myself busy in work and taking care of our 1 year daughter Viyana. I was so depressed about the sudden mission which snatch my Simran. I can't do anything when she died in front of me.

The world is big and it can be possible someone looking same. But the time I'm ready to come Mumbai after hearing that Trafficking gang will br there and it was a deal of 90 girls. Then Neil again called me and hearing everything about the girl Piya, I was so sad.... maybe because she's looking same at Simran.

I thought to after this mission I'll help the girl but fate decided something. When I get the hotel 27 Rasio, I hear some sounds from backyard. I ordered all officers to get there and I run to see backyard, the news of which hotel comes late so I want to safe Everyone I can. I saw a car left and I followed that.

The car stop in some farmhouse and I tried to enter but there's so many guards. I heard a girl screaming so loud but I can't go to fast as this guards. The voice is so familiar to me.

Finally I went inside and entered a room breaking the door where shoutings are coming and my heart aches seeing the scene in front of me. I fired those men's and blood spread on her body,  the naked girl in bed is she...no she's not Simran. she's crying hard. I run and open the jacket and cover her body. She's keeping pushing me but then fall unconscious holding her stomach. I saw blood comes out from her abdomen suddenly.

I run from there and admit her in hospital. Then I went to complete my work and handle everything. After 3 hours of work I come to hospital again.

"She's very traumatized. She even pregnant and it's really a miracle after loosing blood still the baby alive. I guess she gone through a sexual torture some times ago and some hours ago also. She's in coma now  but she'll be fine after somedays. It was a temporary coma. I'll suggest you to take her some better hospital in USA"

Then I managed to booked everything as doctor advises and take her New York next day flight. There I meet Abhay and two of his family or friends I don't know. Neil also left with me that day and after hearing all I think it would be better this man to stay away from her so lied in airport and left.

I arrange everything in my Mansion. After 4 days she wakes up. Her condition is very bad. She's screaming suddenly and runs to washroom tore her clothes sit under the shower or laid inside bathtub.

I always take her away and taking care her, at first she always get scared and I also hired a female nurse but it so careless... Piya gets fever because of stay in water.

"I'm not mistress".
"I'm not slut"
"Please leave me"

I gets always tears seeing her condition, I want to make her happy. She's lot of times trying to kill herself. One time I was late and she cut her wrist. But thank God Baby is always get save. Then when she gets comfortable in my touch. I used to make her bath and make her ready. She's not in her sense that's time,even doctor suggested to admit her asylum but I didn't... I'll take care her.

In one time she started saying to take out of this baby from her. Only I know how handle those every situation. Then she used to sit in corner at dark crying. She went in depressed.

Finally after lot of struggling, Piyush comes in the world. It's a premature delivery. I love Piyush the moment s
he comes and Viyana is also very happy. Piya had gone to a 8 months long psychological treatment and finally she gets well. But she's a robot who didn't have any feelings, maybe that's another reason Piyush is not much attached to Piya cause I always handled him when after his birth Piya went to treatment.

Still now Piya went to council. Her breathing problems, nervous break down are old to me. I always used to handle all. Then I decided to marry her...of course she won't believe in all now but still after convincing her so much we had a court marriage. Before marriage I told her every information I get about Abhay and her another daughter and there's family but she didn't react anything.

I and Simran had school sweetheart and we get married but she died and about Piya when I get married to her... she's a friend or say roommates just. Then her name....(Rajveer sigh) Abhay already did damaged...he spolied Piya's name..so I give Simran's identity to her. She needs a distraction or she'll thinking all time about past so I trained her and she's really talented learn everything fast. Then she joined us and my seniors are really appreciate her ideas and works.

Yet when Piyush gets two years Piya Start to caring him and my Viyana also. Doctors medicine and council  works.

Being with her all time I don't know when the feeling taking care of her and protect her from all evils birth a new feeling of Love. The moment I understand my feelings I admit to her.. we're friends and we shared everything. I knew it before she will not love me back but doesn't matter. The love is my side and I won't let it effect on our friendship.

But now when Abhay again comes back, it effect her a lot. Only one person can effect her...ABHAY..it's something she never forget.. doesn't matter would it to be for pure love or pure hatred. I just want to see her fine and never wish to see those her condition.

Tomorrow I'm planning to do something so she can spend time with kids. Doctor suggest me to make her socialize much I can and specially to kids. It's important she should feel her heart relationship and kids are important to this, otherwise her breathing problems would get worst.

No matter you'll love me or not but I'll be always your side as a friend.

POV ends

"Raj what's the need. I mean we had important mission" Rajveer said in morning.

"Piya go please. Viyana and Piyush also wants quality time with there's mumma" Piya nods as she listens Raj's words always. Raj left after dropping Piya had kids I Mall.

Piya is in mall and smiling seeing Viyana and Piyush who's buying toys. A little smile.

Then Piya suddenly bummed into a girl. The girl smile widely and hug Piya tightly.

"Mumma" Piya stiffened or can say froze. Then her eyes fall on Abhay who's standing in front of her, little far looking at her and Piyu.

Piya tighten her fist in anger and shoot glare at Abhay.
_____________________________

Precap :-

"Piya stop This"

"Piya stop it. You'll get hurt"

"PIYA" I look at him then hug tightly. Why still it effect me. It's hurts very much. I'm feeling like poisons running in my body, it's burning still.

"Shh. It's okay" I cried hugging him and he take me to bed pulling me in his lap.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️