48) Yes I'm Piya

Chapter - 48 ( Yes I'm Piya )

Abhay's POV

There's no fucking news where Sid left with all those money. I really can't believe how he could do this to my company. It's not only a company but another baby for me. I already informed to receiving Raichand money sealed, it can only help to Sid come back and return those Damm money. He can't be able to use those money because it will be held Raichand stamp.

The more frustrating thing is he took money from the new project also and it caused us so many loose. I have to get that's money otherwise how will I complete this project and it can destroy my business. We can't handle this loss.

I already informed police to find Sid, I won't ever forgave himself just because he's my brother. He cheated on company which is not mine only but had 1000 employees hard work. He have to paid this.

My thoughts break hearing the sound beeps from my new phone as old I already break in anger. It's from my detective. I stand up seeing the text. It can be a chance to meet Piya. She's alone now.

I went to park where I saw Piya is jogging. I run behind her. She looks at me as I stand in front of her.

Piya : what is your problem Mr. Raichand? get the fuck out of my way.

I look at her angry eyes where she shouted. But before I could say anything she left and again starting running.

I have to talk to her.

I hold her hand and take her to a corner of park, in this morning 6 there's no one at this side. I sigh and looking at her who's just trying to come out of my grip.

I left her and and feel bad seeing red marks...shit I hold her hard.

Abhay : I'm sorry for this( i point towards the mark but she chuckled maybe bitterly) Piya please don't do this. I know you're Piya and-

Piya : Mr. Raichand again you start? Oh god!! Are you really crazy? Just let me go otherwise it won't be good for you.

Abhay : no I won't after knowing Piyush my child. Piya he's my son. Why you're with Rajveer. Please don't say you're Simran which you're not.

She's about to say something but I hold her hand looking at her eyes.

Abhay : I can feel you Piya. You're every heart beat i know. Please accept it Piya that's you're my Piya.

Please. Accept it Piya.

I know you're my Piya

Please just say you're my Piya.

Please Piya say.

Please Piya just say you're my Piya.

Piya (shouted pushing Abhay) : What you want to know huh? I'm Piya or not. So hear Yes I'm Piya. But not Piya Jaiswal your mistress, Your Piya. I'm Piya chatterjee, Rajveer Chatterjee's wife."

Abhay : Piya i-i'm so-rry. I-i lo-ve you.

She chuckled bitterly and looking at me.

Piya : Really love huh ? Do you even know the meaning of love?

"Piy-" before I could speak she show me her hand. I can see her teary eyes which ached my heart.

Piya : let me complete Mr. Raichand, I'm Mrs. Piya Chatterjee. The girl who's you're talking about died long ago. Maybe the day you throw her mocking her love. You know how stupid for a girl who forgave a person who made her his Mistress and raped her...but she did because she understands that person is blind by anger and revenge and full of misunderstanding. And maybe the girl also had some mistakes not knowing who's right person....( Piya wipes her tears) but a girl would never forget who crush her self respect. Who throw her after knowing pregnancy.

Abhay(crying) : I'm sorry, I thought you're lying. I trust what panchi Manipulate-

Piya : don't interrupt me (shout) and yeah manipulate right. I know all this. But the truth is you never do love Because LOVE IS BASE ON TRUST, IF THERE'S NO TRUST, THERE'S NO LOVE. And Piyush is my and Rajveer's child you don't have the right to claim him when in first place you reject him. And now comes Rajveer....I was with him because he's my husband, he's everything a girl could ever imagine but he choose this girl who destroyed by you.

Abhay : you lo-

Piya : don't say that word. I hate this. You tarnish my name that much outside all men's are lusting me. I was sold and about to Rape but that was Rajveer who saved me main time, otherwise the child you're talking they could already killed him. Rajveer was the one who stood by me when I was mentally depressed and trying to attempt suicide again and again because i disgust on my body. Rajveer was the one who marry me give name to my child and loves him so much when I was also can't love him because he reminds me of you.

(Piya hold his collar)

Piya : HOW COULD I FORGET WHAT YOU DID TO ME. ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU I SUFFER EVERY DAY GETTING PANIC ATTACKS. I HATE YOU ABHAY. I HATE YOU TO THE CORE OF MY HEART.

(Piya pushed him where Abhay is looking at her in shock hearing her outburst but he comes out of shock seeing her breathing heavily)

I tried to hold her but she just runs towards outside of park. I can't see her like this coughing and breathing like this but she's just pushing me away and went inside her car. I look shocked when she take out the inhaler.

She closed her eyes for sometime then giving me a glare left from there.

I can't believe what she all said....everything is true. All she suffer because of me. Whatever she went through because of me. I never trust her..... Because after Panchi's betrayal I won't dare to trust anyone again and only because my lack of trust all this happened. No matter it's all panchi did but she all did because I give her way with my distrust.

I'm feeling like a criminal. What if Rajveer won't be there I will surely lost my son and maybe Piya too. I won't deserve Piya. I won't.

I wipes my tears and back to my apartment. I can't deserve to be here near Piya, she is right Rajveer is best for her. I'll leave from here if it's need.

I pick up my phone hearing rings...my eyes get wide after what i listen.
___________________________

Precap :-

"Where is Piyush Ayesha?" Ayesha looking at Piya wide eyes, she never saw her this much angry.

"In bir-thd-ay tr-eat on lu-nch pa-rty" Ayesha mummer getting scared.

"Where that's lunch party Damm it"

"Simpark Mall"

"Damm it"

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️