66) Evil Planning

Chapter - 66 ( Evil Planning )

2 weeks later,

It's simple to judge someone. It's simple to hate someone. But what is most difficult to trust someone or love someone and most difficult to forgive someone.

But still it's not impossible. It can happen when the 'someone' is really stand on the right path and gain the forgiveness.

But the forgiveness path is tough and you have to be patient.

Same with Abhay. He's happy with the progress. Piya is talking to him normally. Both are working together. But he's planning something else.

Afternoon,

"Abhay what important work you're talking? Where we're going?"

"Just wait 10 minutes" he replied.

After he said her to they have to go somewhere important but still 30 minutes in ride he's not mentioning what's exactly that work is.

Piya looks at him shocked to be boutique.

"Abhay?" Her eyes filled with question.

"Piya I want you to do what exactly you're (Piya looks little hesitate, Abhay sigh) I know Piya you're a designer student and you come here with a dream to open your own boutique. But after me....(he take a deep breath) I don't know that time what I really feel because I understand love can never be without trust but I'll say I loved you that time also. Then Jeh whatever did...you forget your dream. Then whatever I did ( both eyes are teary) your life fully changed. Being with Rajveer you want to help others women so you worked with them them for handling business you learn all that but in all this you forget what you're (Piya looks at him and Abhay smile little) but now I want you to be start from where you left. (He hesitate but hold her hand slowly) please Piya be what you wanted to be one day. Be that Piya what your mother wants" Piya looks outside the boutique.

"You can trained under Mr. Smita (Piya looks at him surprise) Yes I talked already. After 4 months training you can open your own." Piya nods then look there join hands. She slowly move her hand.

He comes out and open her side door like a gentleman and then both entered inside boutique.

After 40 minutes they comes out. Piya had little smile and Abhay is happy seeing her. The formalities are completed and Piya will join after a week it's decided.

"Thanks" Piya said the moment they comes out from the car before Abhay could say something they heard voices.

"Mumma....papa" children comes out from school. They all sit in car and all left towards home.

The dinner time had full family time and all children are enjoying being together.

After dinner when all children fall asleep Piya went towards Terrace. She sit the swing on terrace and looking towards the sky...the stars.

"Mumma today I took a step towards those doors which I long closed. You always said seeing my passion I'll be a great designer one day. Did my life going right path mumma? Did I can have the strength to again give him a chance?" She asked looking the most bright star whom she assumed as her mumma.

She stay there more hour looking the sky. Trying to get answers.

"Piya" she didn't turn knowing who is! She didn't wonder why he's searching her? She noticed him coming sometime and looking at her is she's sleeping peacefully or not and if she had nightmares he stay with her so basically maybe he gone to check her and find her missing.

This is the care and love she always wants...maybe she get it but in deep heart she wants all this from HIM ONLY. Is it makes her selfish? Is it wrong after whatever he did with her, still her heart is only whispered his name only?

"Piya you okay?" She nods and get up.

"Good night Abhay." She said and left her room. Lying in bed she remembers the word her mom said one day.

' Getting love is very tough but giving love is all in your hand '

'matlab?'

'nothing princess. You're very small so understand all this. Just remember one thing, if you love someone love wholeheartedly. And if any day your lost love comes accept it also wholeheartedly. Not always love gave you second chance'

That time maybe it's all 5 years Piya didn't understand but today she did. And now she also knows her mom talked about her father, whom her mom loves always no matter if the person love her or not and she is willing to accept him if he comes back but maybe destiny didn't in her mom's favor. But she had this chance. Didn't she?

A smile comes on her lips. It's what Raj always says....' Second chance is very tough. I wish I get it ' she knows now he wants a chance with simran if she alive.

Piya get up....no my Abhay is here with me. He loves me the way I loves him. Just a step needed then everything can be happy. Just a step towards giving Chance can make her feel loved. Just a chance can make her feel SHE'S NOT MADE TO BE HATED.

"Yes I'll give him a chance. I can have the strength now to take this risk. Yes I can" she said to herself.

It's feel so relax to her. She feels weightless. She closed her eyes and finally after years she slept PEACEFULLY AND NIGHTMARELESS.

Next morning, a isolated farmhouse,

A girl is looking the pictures in wall. All are in this little time period pictures where Abhiya together and with there's children.

"I'll not let them lead a happy life destroying my everything. I'll kill there's happiness" she smirk evilly and called someone.

"Everything is ready?"

"Yes ma'am. All set." She cut the call and smirk...

Get ready to die. She laughed evilly because she knows her her Evil Planning is going to success today. Today they'll have there's last happy day.

Mansion,

Piya wake up with jerk and glare at Piyush who just ticklish her in sleep. She smiles wide and take him in his arms and kissed his cheeks...how much she misses all love.

Now she decided from today she'll be the old Piya. The Piya who showed love to all and loves kids most.

"Where is your Dad?" She wants to say him finally she's ready to give him Chance.

"Dad had a phone just an hour ago so he left. He said important meeting" Piya smile sadly....All day when she didn't want to see him, he always roaming around her and now important work. Huh!

"Okay so you'll wake?" Piyush nods.

"Go downstairs mumma is just coming after ready okay?" Piyush nods and runs out from room.

Piya get fresh and comes out. She took out a saree today. A red Saree. Abhay loves it on her...she smiles and get ready.

She comes down and smile at kids who's in drawing room watching cartoons.

Finally everything is gonna perfect.
_____________________________

Precap -

"Doctor how's he? Please say he's fine. Nothing happened to him na?" She's Crying bitterly. Misha hold her shoulder to calm her.

"I can't say anything. He had loose lots of blood and his breathing are not coming normal."

All cried hearing it.

"Doctor patient is sinking"

All gasped hearing it.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

# next part willl be last part 😊