41) Hated

Chapter - 41 ( Hated )

Piya's POV

After being convinced to Raj i finally comes with Viyana and Piyush. I didn't remember the day I spent them to alone... maybe because I never had it.

Everything is going well but suddenly someone comes and hug me.

"Mumma" I glare at Abhay, i never felt this much anger till now..I just want to kill someone.

Just because of prove himself right he brought her here? He's using own daughter...what can else expect from a beast like him?

Somehow I control and push Piyu slowly. I look towards Viyana and Piyush who's near shelf looking for there's toys. Thank God they didn't saw it.

I look at Piyasha's face. She's looking at me with twinkle blue eyes. Same blue which I hated most. It's first time I'm seeing her in person..Raj give me her photos before so I know her.

"Baby you are getting wrong. I'm not whom you are searching" I said and her glowing face fall soon

"Piyu" Abhay comes near holding her hand and I glare at him.

"Papa she's my mumma!" I look at Abhay then Piyu, she's looking at him hopefully. I left from there.

"Selected? Let's go" I hold Viyana and Piyush hand and left saying the salesman to pack all and send in my car.

I wait the things to arrive outside my car and Viyana- Piyush inside the car eating Ice cream I brought to them. I thought to first time spending with them and he spoiled everything.

The memory of every day is coming in my eyes and I'm feeling suffocating. Medicine maybe in car.

I was about to go inside car but a hand pulled me taking me aside in parking area.

"What the-" I was about to shout but he starts his blabbering holding me tightly pinning me in wall.

"Piya please don't do this. I understand your ignorance towards me and I'm okay with it. But why you're behaving same with Piyasha. She's just a kid who is craving for her mother. Today your resistance break her heart. Please Piya just stop all this you're doing drama I know. Please" 

"Please Piya. I love you. I love you so much" I gasped as he hugged me tightly. His words can't effect me now..how dare he hug me.

I can't able to say something, my head are getting heavy. I pushed him hard and run towards my car where I saw kids are taking there's toy from the salesman.

I sit in driver sit and when There's work finished. My hands are shivering. I take out the inhaler but it's not working on me. Fuck I'm not getting normal.

"Mumma you okay?" I nods at Kids and start driving with shivering hands. Thanks to there's no big traffic today.

I went inside my room close the door then run towards washroom. Only water can give me light feelings. Why the things which I Hated most happens with me.

"Piya" I heard knocked, but I'm not have any energy now.

"Piya stop This"

"Piya stop it. You'll get hurt"

"Piya I know you'll be in water but it can make your health worse. Please open the door"

"PIYA" he Shouted breaking the he entered. He  sit beside me. I look at him then hug tightly. Why still it effect me. It's hurts very much. I'm feeling like poisons running in my body, it's burning still. Why he again touch me.

"Shh. It's okay" I cried hugging him and he take me in his arms to bed pulling me in his lap. Then everything Blackout.

Abhay's POV

I don't know happened. She just pushed me and run from there. Before I get up from ground and again went to her. She left driving the car. Piya don't know how to drive. Maybe she learned.

It was not true. I never intend to use Piyu and her feelings towards Piya just to prove the fact she's Piya. It's just we went to same shopping Mall and Piyu saw her. But there's a hope comes when I saw Piyu hug Piya. I saw Piya's expression to shocked to admire then to hate. She calmly said everything Piyu but still it broke her heart.

I come to my car and saw Piyu there in sad face, I didn't answer her question today...what will I answer when Piya herself is not accepting. I sit there and she smiled. I know my baby is smiling because of me, she saw how I cried for Piya so she never gets very sad and stubborn about Piya's matter. I'm very proud of her...She cares for me a lot like PIYA do in past.

I come in hotel room and ordered our food. I open my laptop and saw my detectives some massages. I open all and my eyes get wide.

That's the thing I'm scared for and it comes out true. Did I lost her forever??

Rajveer's POV

I saw Piya fell unconscious. I sigh and changed her wet clothes. Then place her the dry side of bed. It's not good she again went under shower.

I called doctor and said everything happens today. How she behaves and I'm right it is not good. She can again went back to her old self. No I've do something, I won't let it happen again.

I was in my work when I suddenly get my kids call that's 'mumma is not well. She take inhaler' I sensed maybe something happens as Abhay is also in New York here. And thank God I came here.

I open my cupboard side. There's had Piya's injections. It's only I know. I give her one to. It will calm her down for sure and she won't behaving same when she wake up.

I comes to kids room. They're worried.

"Your mumma is okay and she's sleeping now say what you all shopping today" I cheer them and smile seeing the excitement there's face and how they're showing me all toys.

I hope Piya will fine. Abhay didn't do correct ever with her. I don't know what happens today but will know when Piya wake up, but if Abhay is harmful for Piya then he shouldn't be near her. I should discussed all to doctor.
______________________________

Precap :-

I sit and open the laptop. The every information on there I collect.

Her every day details. How couldn't I know everything? I love her and that's why I know everything. Maybe for world we never comes together but she's my part.

But there's more than things which I'm planning hiding from everyone. I won't let go everyone so easily.

Please like comment and share.
Love you guys ❤️ ❤️

Note : 1) Piya is suffering from a different level of Depression. She's fine at same time but if the past comes again she can get panic attacks which caused her to breathing problems. 2)  She takes pills before sleep otherwise it caused her to nightmares. 3) She's feeling good under water because she feels clean on it, the every touch still haunted her so she wants to clean it using water.

(I'm clearing the mental state so you guys not get confused about her condition)