37) Second Face Off

Chapter - 37 ( Second Face Off )

Abhay's POV

All this information are shouting that She's Simran not Piya. But I know she's my Piya. I can't never mistakes on this.

"Papa amusement park which you promised" I nods, now I'm not going to back India without India. So I planned a month vacation here.

We went to the amusement part. Piyu went inside children zone, where elders are not allowed. I'm waiting outside then think to buy something for her. After playing she gets hungry always.

I went towards food corner when I bumped into someone.

The same Neil Chatterjee, I frown but fake a smile. We know each other's because of business purpose. But I wonder, he's Rajveer's brother but he meet Piya on my party, I've to find out everything but how?

"Hello Mr. Raichand! You here? What a pleasant surprise"

"It's just a family vacation"

"Yeah, I also come with my family. My wife and brother, bhabi and there's two childrens"

My heart beat increase when I saw there Piya with bloody Rajveer, what the hell he's feeding her!!

"Let's come you'll be happy to meet MY family" I comes near them.

Ayesha, his wife hand shake me where Piya and Rajveer just smile...Her smile is sarcastic one I know.

I can't be here more he's holding her hand. Then my eyes fall on her neck where I saw some marks...no it can't be what I'm thinking, it maybe some mosquito bites.

I left in front of them but looking at them hiding. Rajveer is talking to there's kids when Neil and Ayesha take kids away. I tight my fist when I saw again he hold her hand talking something, then cupping her face. I look at my phone, which rings.

"I'll call you later Sid" I said and end the call then again turn back only to froze.

My eyes get teary the scene I saw in front of me. She's kissing him. I left from there.

How mad I'm thinking maybe that marks are mosquito or any insects. It's hickey mark, how can it be happen? No she's mine. She loves me only me. The tear betrayed me and falling continuously. It's so hard so see her in someone's arms.

"Abhay don't do this. It's hurting me to see this"

I smirk and pulled the girl more closer to me, she's looking at me teary eyes.

"Very good then, it's my pleasure to see those tears in your eyes. Don't forget your place here now go from here. Dare to disturb me again"

I remember that day, she's crying till mid night, when I come to my room she's sitting leans to wall. After crying so much she slept there. I take her and place on bed.

Though today i understand that things...I never thought it could hurt so much. I turn around there he's telling her something and she's smiling.

I left towards children zone to waiting for Piyu.

"Auch" a little boy bumped on me.

"Sorry uncle" I give a little smile, it's Rajveer's son I saw sometimes ago.

"It's okay." I thought, maybe I can find something with his help.

"Beta, you live your mom-dad?"

"Of course. Uncle you're so stupid..all know this kids live with there's parents" I chuckled, as he rolled his eyes.. Attitude huhh.

Made To Be Hated [Completed]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें