Chapter 86 - Gay Uncle

Wow, another author's note. Where is the surprise?

So, figured you guys might be interested in knowing my plans!

This book will certainly have a sequel released sometime during Spring 2019, and I plan for this book to be done around Winter 2018. In between the finish of this book and the release of the sequel, I will release a One-Shot series. My plan for that is for it to be a series of one-shots that take place in different I Am AUs. These AUs include:

- Charlotte x Nick

- Charlotte as a human

- Connor as a human

- Charlotte and Connor as police partners

- Many, many more

If an AU does better and has a lot of interest...maybe... just MAYBE it will become a fun project for me (hint, hint, Nick and Charlotte shippers).

Also, if you are not mildly interested in ANY of those, I have another surprise. On my profile, you can see that I list an email, which hasn't gotten much use over the past months.
So, if you have any questions for the video you can email them to andreaelk.author@gmail.com, you can message them to my Wattpad account here, or you can comment on this chapter with them! I know this is a rather long author's note to be included in a chapter, but I want you guys to know what's going on.

Thank you so much,

Andrea

~

"3 suspects," I announced as we disconnected.

"Tyler Faulkner, Noel Windsor, and Asher Kam," Connor responded.

"But they're only from the one club. Just from this one Nick and I went to tonight. We need the data from the other two clubs," I explained. "Thank you, Connor."

I went to leave but Connor stopped me, placing his hand on my shoulder. "I can't get you to marry me, but can I get you to move in with me?" He offered.

I turned around confused. "Why?"

"I love seeing you every day. It would be amazing to me if I could hold you when I come home, and see you in the morning. We could leave for work together, and still see our families because we literally work with them," Connor explained.

"We've never even talked about where we would want to live."

"Did we ever have to? I know that you would want to live in the city. That you would want a 3 bedroom apartment with 1 and a half bathrooms. The half should be close to the master bedroom because we really won't need to shower that much, while the full should be near the other bedrooms in case we have kids. The bedrooms can be an office and a guest bedroom, of course, unless we have kids. And if we do have kids, we want them to have a bunk bed, and a connected desk. You want a chef's kitchen, not because we really need to eat, but just so that if Nick comes over you can cook something for him, or you would say that but you really mean so that he could cook since he's so good at it. You'd like it to be on a top floor, but it needs an elevator so Margot can get up there. I like to think I know you very well," Connor chuckled.

"I guess you do," I said laughing. He didn't miss a mark there. "I'm glad I fell in love with you."

"Can I take that as a yes?" Connor asked smirking.

"Start looking for an apartment," I answered.

"Already found one," Connor mumbled.

"When do we move in?" I sighed.

"Next week," Connor cringed.

I smiled. "Aren't you cheeky?" I answered, kissing him. He smiled.

"And it's dog-friendly," Connor announced as I turned around.

"You went to the shelter, didn't you?" I asked.

"She's being fostered right now," Connor explained.

"Wow," I sighed, smiling. "I don't know if you can surprise me anymore, Connor."

"Is that a bad thing?" He asked.

"Not at all," I remarked. "It's quite lovely."

Connor smiled. "Okay...well I'm done being odd. I'll see you tomorrow at work." I left out of the house, taking a taxi back to my own house, and unsurprisingly saw Nick sitting on the couch. Surprisingly though he had collapsed upside down and was snoring with Kyle strewn across his lap. I kneeled down and gently poked Nick's forehead.

"Holy shit," he remarked sitting up rapidly, scaring Kyle so hard that he jumped off Nick's lap.

"Nick. I'm moving in with Connor next week," I said calmly.

"Jesus Christ. Really?" Nick asked, fixing and adjusting himself, as he finally sat up.

"Yep," I answered sighing.

"Does that mean I have to finally settle down just to fill this house up? Get a husband? Raise some kids? Because...fucking hell," Nick said, cradling his head.

"Well, no one is asking you to...but it would be nice to be a godmother," I joked.

"I'd rather be the gay uncle instead of having you be the wine aunt," Nick responded.

"I guess that's fair," I joked smirking.

"Anyway, I should actually head up to bed. We have to talk tomorrow though. Lunch?" He offered.

"We work together, and I don't eat," I answered.

"Oh. Right. Nevermind," Nick said, yawning, and running up the stairs. I headed directly to my bedroom and crashed on the bed.