Final Sequel Update

Yep, this is definitely the last time I'll update this book. Unbelievable, right, since I have a penchant for never shutting up?

The release date for The Chase is:

June 15th, 2019

Which means, that is 30 days away! In order to celebrate, I've released the Prologue to The Chase! Now, you can add the book to your library so you won't miss the release of Chapter 1! Don't forget to make sure your Wattpad notifications are on!

With the rate that chapters are being written, I can assure you, the book will have daily uploads!

Thank you for all of your support - Enjoy the preface!

- Andrea

 ~

YES IF YOU'RE READING THIS NOW, THE SEQUEL IS CURRENTLY OUT!!! Thank you!!!

Also, a separate edit as of June 20th, 2019:

If you're someone who read "I am" and then decided to go through my back catalog of other stories, I'm letting you know that I unpublished two books. Those were "Iron Man's Daughter" and "Anytime (The Sherlock fanfic)." Both of those were just waaaaay too difficult to keep up with...and frankly I very much so dislike them now. However! They are only unpublished! If you still want to read them or finish them (they are unfinished, but maybe you're just desperate for that last chapter), feel free to get in contact with me, and we'll figure something out!

Thanks again!

Andrea