24. male

"You were gone for way too long for nothing to have happened."

Oh

"Did you notice that Bakugo took a few extra minutes to appear?"

Heck

"I'm leaving if we start talking about sexy things."

Why

"Spill."

I looked around for a way out of this situation. Even those I thought I could trust were asking me questions about my whereabouts. A simple 'I was in the bathroom' would be fruitless due to the fact that Kaminari would probably say something like 'With who????'

On the other hand, telling them would almost be worse Bakugo wasn't the kind of person to want an entire class know about every detail of his relationship.

Do it for him- do it so you don't get beat up.

Momo stood up. I relaxed. Momo would save me.

"Did you and Bakugo??" My eyes widened. My one chance of escape was ruined and prospects of getting out of this situation were low. Momo was supposed to save me- instead she accelerated the progression of this conversation launching us deep into dangerous territory. I glanced down at the arena where the match was just getting started.

AVOID THIS CONVERSATION AT ALL COSTS.

"It may be a possibility that our children have grown up." Kirishima put forward. The class turned away from me clustering together as if they were mourning.

"We didn't do anything like that!" I burst out incredibly flustered by their conversation.

"Then what did you do?" Uraraka asked joining the conversation and already jumping on the taunt Y/N train. I flashed her a look of pity before continuing to complain.

"NOTHING WE DID NOTHING." Everyone grumbled at my comment turning their attention to the battle that was finally starting.

Yes the fighting of others will draw attention away from me.

I'm safe.

"I swear sometimes it seems like they're cheating." Jirou sad offhandedly intently watching the battle. It was true both of them displayed incredible amounts of power.

"Come to think of it it's not impossible to cheat during the sports festival. I mean the crowd is so big no one would be able to tell if someone is assisting." I chimed in.

Knowing UA they probably have something stopping that.

"Funny of you to be saying that."

I thought I was safe...

Today was full of revelations, wasn't it?

"I SWEAR IM NOT CHEATING!" I burst out once more perhaps too loud as the people around me all turned to look.

"No need to act so nervous we weren't accusing you," Mina reassured.

Or were you??????

"Bakugo would have your head if you helped him- he looks so focused right now." Sero pointed out drawing my attention back to the match at hand.

Todoroki wasn't displaying the sheer power he had when he fought Midoriya. He wasn't using his fire at all. Every icy attack he launched was met and countered by an equally if not more powerful explosion.

"Don't fucking underestimate me!" Bakugo shouted rushing toward Todoroki with another powerful blast. Todoroki went flying toward the edge of the arena creating a wall of ice to avoid being sent out of bounds at the last minute. Before he could recover Bakugo came at him again.

Todoroki would have to use his fire this time right?

Instead of using fire he brushed Bakugo aside with his ice. Bakugo was seething rage and upset boiling within him. He waited for Todoroki to get up his eyes wandering about the stands I smiled down at him.

You just have to communicate. Preferably without explosions.

He nodded as if he understood. I leaned forward tapping Midoriya's shoulder.

"Do you think Todoroki will use his flames again?" I asked as Midoriya watched the fight his eyebrows furrowed.

"I wonder..." He trailed off I watched for another second studying the both of them.

If he doesn't Bakugo is gonna have a fit.

"What't the point in fucking fighting if you're not going to take it seriously!"

Too late- good luck Todoroki.

This wasn't what I meant when I said communicate. CIVILIZED CONVERSATION. Why was it something so foreign to Bakugo?

Todoroki looked taken aback he had stopped attacking and was listening shock clear on his face.

The two of them stared each other down before Todoroki unleashed a wave of flames. The crowd cheered and Bakugo launched himself up ready to beat Todoroki.

How did that shouting convince Todoroki? HOW WOULD IT CONVINCE ANYONE???

At the last second Todoroki powered down his quirk and was blasted out of bounds by Bakugo. I frowned.

Within an instant Bakugo was rushing toward Todoroki anger clear in his expression. I prayed for a few seconds before coming to terms with the fact that my classmate was about to die.

You've lived a good life go on and be happy on the otherside.

The crowd burst into chaos. I ran back into those obnoxiously winding hallways racing to find where my flaming idiot of a soulmate was having a tantrum.

____________________________
So basically I hate writing fights.

IM GOING BACK TO FUN STUFF AND FLUFF NEXT CHAPTER

-Ai