55. mast

The villain was sent rocketing back before finally falling unconscious- defeated.

I can't believe All Might did that- haha funny joke but like there comes an age when its not funny anymore.

You can't make funny jokes after you turn 30 its illegal :/

Exactly

"The heroes have continued to carry out rescue missions during the fight..." a female reporter droned on a shot of the damage from above flashing quickly on screen.

Dear lord.

"That's a lot of damage," I whispered to Bakugo who was still clutching my hand.

Don't make jokes Y/N this is a sad moment.

Ok sorry.

Good.

"...we expect to still have lots of casualties from the fight however the number has been greatly reduced due to their efforts!" The reporter muttered a group of heroes behind her lead the villain to a containment unit, "all of the heroes involved are still on high alert even though the fight seems to be over."

Of course they are their heroes its their job to be paranoid crazies.

"We should go-" I muttered squeezing the blonde boy's hand.

Your mom is probably worried.

"Wait All Might is about to speak," Bakugo muttered back his eyes glued to the large screen.

"Next... you're next!" The hero raised a hand pointing directly at the camera his voice ringing loud and clear despite injuries.

What do you mean?

"All Might!" The crowd erupted in cheers as he delivered one final message before the camera panned back to the reporter.

I'm not sure that he meant something so simple...

"Don't worry folks! That's All Might telling all of us that he will always be around to protect us even in is current state!" The reporter signed off and the screen went blank.

I wonder...

"Hey Bakugo let's go we need to tell the heroes that we got you out safe!" I cheered glancing back up at him expectantly.

I'm so happy.

Bakugo had his eyes glued on Midoriya who stood in the middle of the crowd sobbing.

Are you cheating on me???? aND KIRISHIMA????????????

"Yeah uh lets go," he muttered turning his gaze back to me before dragging me through the crowd.

Something is up.

"Rise and shine daughter of mine!" Mom screamed into my ear shaking my comatose body.

NO THANKS MOM!

"I'm not your daughter I'm dead," I groaned rolling over- refusing to open my eyes.

If my eyes aren't open I'm not aliveeeeeee

"You're alive and even if you weren't you would still be alive now get up we're meeting the Bakugos!" She cheered hoisting me up and over her shoulders.

God no.

"May I ask why you're meeting them??? I don't think you need to???? Why??? Please no?????"

"We have some stuff to do for the school and your dad and I thought it would be a really good idea if I came along so we could meet the whole family!" She laughed bouncing down the stairs.