50. mofo

"Of course you wanna be like the one you love. It's natural. So you end up decking yourself out to look like him. But after enough time, even that's not enough. You literally want to become him. There's no helping it. So what's your type? I love tattered guys reeking of blood. That's why I always carve people up in the end." A high pitched female voice taunted her laughter echoing in my ears.

Yo I know that guy kidnapped me or something but he promised he would take me to Bakugo.

Where the boy u liar.

"BAKUGO!" I screamed into the darkness my voice echoing off of the curved walls of the space.

Where is he?

I looked around a little light filtering in through the dark tinted glass walls.

Where am I?

"Hello Bakugo!" A cheery voice of the masked man hummed softly- taunting.

You have him don't you.

"LET HIM OUT UGLY!" I hollered banging my fists on the cool metal surface.

LET ME OUT WHILE YOU'RE AT IT.

"Your little girlfriend is calling for you~" He paused shuffling around for a second before I was pulled out of the darkness, "I'm not ugly."

You're ugly stop lying.

"That's what you would like to think isn't it?" I scoffed staring out of the translucent cage into the dark gaping eye holes of the mask.

It's ok tho I support us ugly guys and gals! Just not you marble man.

"Y/N?" A familiar muffled voice called out to me.

Hi naked rat man I'm also stuck in this place.

"Hi Bakugo!" I cheered keeping my eyes trained on the marble guy.

Let's get out of here.

"Why are you so calm?" He muttered slumping down.

IM SISTER S-nOT

Hehe Snot.

Shut it.

"Look! Your friends have noticed that you're gone!" The villain cheered bouncing around.

Im gonna get carsick.

"Stop moving around Mr. Mask guy."

"No thank you."

At least he was polite about it :/

"Hello children!" The villain grinned stowing Bakugo and I back in his pocket.

He's busy time to break free.

"Bakugo we need to get out," I murmured looking around in the darkness.

buT HOW.

"You're telling me," he scoffed.

"We're just a bit fanatical when it comes to our values-" the villain droned on unaware of our conversation.

"Next time he takes us out of his pocket use your quirk to try to break us out," Bakugo whispered his voice barely reaching me through the darkness.

What if-

"Wait Bakugo-"

"Shh he's about to take us out," he snapped before going dead silent in anticipation.

"-Because you kids today... you have your values chosen for you." The masked villain muttered pulling us out of his pocket.

Bakugo-