59. mmmm

"BAKUGO KATSUKI HOW DARE YOU CAST ASIDE OUR SON, THE LIGHT OF MY ENTIRE LIFE, OUR BABY BOY, OUR OFFSPRING, THE CHILD I BIRTHED!" I screamed dragging him by the hair towards Kirishima.

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU OH MY GOD.

"Yeah Bakugo," Kirishima laughed shedding a single tear.

LOOK AT WHAT YOU'VE DONE HE'S CRYING.

"Ok let go of my hair," Bakugo shooed away my hand glaring at Kirishima.

OH MY GOD YOU'RE STILL BEING MEAN.

"STOP LOOKING DOWN AT YOUR SON."

ITS RUDE.

"Ok I'm sorry or whatever," Bakugo said rolling his eyes at Kirishima.

I'll let it slide just this once.

"You have to be nicer I might just divorce you for the 1208391283901238th time," I grumbled lacing my fingers with his.

SO TAKE THAT.

"Wow I'm so scared," Bakugo chuckled squeezing my hand.

Wow ok.

"Where are we going to eat?" Kirishima asked glancing around at the street we were on.

OOO LETS GET PASTA.

"Y/N it's breakfast," Bakugo rolled his eyes at me.

Those eyes are gonna roll out of your head just watch.

"SO WHAT I WANT PASTA!"

"MOM WANTS PASTA LET HER HAVE IT!"

"Oh my god both of you I'm gonna leave this family."

"THATS NO WAY TO ACT WE JUST WANT PASTA !!!!"

PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA PASTA

"Look at that boy he's depriving his gorgeous wife and child of the pasta they deserve," a pasta seller sighed wistfully staring at our small group.

SEE EVEN THE PASTA SELLER THINKS YOU'RE WRONG OMG.

"HI MR. PASTA SELLER MAN MY HUSBAND HERE WANTS TO BUY SOME OF YOUR PASTA <3 <3 <3" I waved at him rushing over to the pasta stand.

I didn't know that pasta stands were a thing this far in the city im so happy.

"WHEN DID I SAY THAT GET BACK HERE DUMBASS," Bakugo lept after me.

You won't succeed in whatever you're trying to do.

"Kirishima sweetie!!! What kind of pasta do you want???" I asked pointing at all the different kinds of pasta.

Gosh it all looks so good.

"Oh mushroom ofc!" He cheered eyeing the mushroom pasta.

Ok pls reconsider bc soon you wont be my son.

"Wait they have mushroom??" Bakugo looked over the options his eyes landing on the ugly mushroom pasta.

Oh my god.

"Both of you are horrible people," I muttered biting back the bile in my throat.

Kirishima rlly is Bakugo's son.

"Two orders of the mushroom for my and my son and I guess some ravioli or something for the dumbass," Bakugo pulled out is wallet.

WOW DADDY DOM CEO RLLY PAYING FOR ALL OF OUR MEALS.

Ok but he just called kirishima his son stob being blinded by money.

OH WOW HE DID THATS SOME CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT RIGHT THERE!!!!

"Dad you finally accepted me as your son," Kirishima beamed tears spilling out of his eyes.

A MIRACLE !!!!

"Well yeah I guess," Bakugo grabbed the bag full of pasta walking over to me.

A WHOLE KING.

"OKOK LETS ALL SIT DOWN AND EAT OUR PASTA PLS PLS PLS PSL PLS," I grabbed the bag scrambling away.

IM SO HUNGRY OMG

"BAKUGO THERE'S NO FORKS," I shrieked dropping the bag on a bench.

AN INJUSTICE I DEMAND RECOMPENSATION.

"Yeah dumbass we have to go home first," Bakugo picked up the bag pulling me off of the ground.

THIS IS HORRIBLE IM HUNGRY nOW.

"WHY O WHY O WHY."

IM GONNA DIE IF I GO A SECOND WITHOUT EATING.

"Fine use your hands if you're that desperate," he handed me the bag pulling out my ravioli.

EW NO WAY.

"OK FINE I'LL WALK HOME," I groaned glancing back the way we came.

ITS SO FAR AWAY.

"It's right there I can see the building," Bakugo rolled his eyes at me pushing my weak body forward.

WOW OK.

"Hurry up Mom," Kirishima whined several steps ahead of me.

Watch out I will disown you so hard.

"You shut your trap Kirishima I will leave you in a dumpster without hesitation."

"Bye," he grabbed the bag of food running off.

If you eat that there will be no mercy for you.

"Hey Bakugooooooooo?????" I asked beaming up at him.

:D

"Ok just get on my back I don't care anymore," he bent down so I could easily access my steed.

AWWW ILY.

"THANK YOU SO MUCHHHHHHHH!" I squealed kissing his cheek.

That is PDA mrs. Y/N.

Ok what's it to you.

Disgusting.

"We are disgusting I hope you know that," he grumbled starting to walk forward.

Yeah but like cute disgusting <3

"No bad disgusting- poop disgusting."

Oh my god stop poop shaming.

"No I will poop shame you have the nastiest shits wtf," he barked out walking past a group of kids.

Betrayal.

"Please stop I'm begging you," I buried my head in the crook of his neck.

It's EMBARASSING.

"What? What do you want me to stop talking about?? Your giant shits???" He screamed staring directly at an elderly couple.

No please stop

"Say it Y/N."

This is cruel and unusual punishment.

"Bakugo I will cry and make everyone think you suck."

Pleasr.

"No."

I hate you but you bought me pasta so I guess I don't care.

_______________________

sorry to drop this on ya like a pound of fish but there's only three chapters left of this im actually crying - ALSO do you want me to publish the last three all at once?? or drag it out??? its sorta intense ?????

- ai ):