34. mods

"It's fortune time!" The school bell rang and I shot up from my seat grabbing his and racing for the door.

"Fortune what?"

"YOU AGREED THAT WE WOULD DO FORTUNES," I shouted causing the students around us to wince.

Weaklings.

"I only agreed to do it if you did your homework." He glanced over at Dad's desk where a paper with my name on it showed a half complete set of math problems. "And judging by that you didn't."

Dad ruins everything.

"I did everything else so really I did do my homework ur just blind." I protested grabbing his hand to drag him to get our fortunes.

"Hey dumbass we made an agreement stick to it." Bakugo gestured back to my desk and the piece of paper.

Uh, how do I escape this?

"Bakugo I appreciate that you're trying to help me and be nice and all but really what I need right now is to figure out how my year is going to go." I smiled a large smile and grabbed his hand.

Fortune time!

"Your year is gonna be just fine sit down and work."

"Yeah, but what if you go off and date someone else I need to be prepared."

"I'm not going to do that."

"wHAT IF YOU DIE."

"You really think I can die."

He's right shoot.

"WHAT IF I DIE????"

"Maybe I'll be able to have a peaceful afternoon for once." He sighed pointing to my homework again.

Fine, I'm getting a divorce.

"I'm going to divorce you."

tAKE THAT.

"Ok go ahead." Bakugo stared at me defiantly.

What no I didn't really mean it.

"Fine, I'm leaving."

If I just beg for forgiveness I'll look weak.

IAM NOT WEAK.

I turned on my heel walking out of the room and into the school hallway my mind cloudy with confusion.

Did we just break up?

That would be really bad I hope not.

YOU HOPE NOT??

Ok, I really really don't want us to break up but for now, I'm going to stand my ground and be angry.

He started it anyway.

I ran to catch up with dad and slipped into the front seat of the car still sulking.

DAY 1:

I woke up early wiping the sleep from my eyes and rolling out of bed and onto the floor.

Why do I do this to myself?

"Now this is a rare sight." Mom laughed opening the door to my room.

I never want to wake up ever again.

I grunted in response while she used her quirk to have the plants bring me downstairs.

Bakugo has an amazing Mom she would never do this to me ugh.

"Hey, plant pass me my phone." I groaned as I was whacked by one of the leaves.