56. mees

"Bye Mitsuki! Make sure to stop by tomorrow so I can show you Y/N's baby pictures!" Mom cheered waving aggressively out of the car window.

THANK GOD THAT'S OVER.

"See you tomorrow Y/N," Bakugo mumbled turning back inside.

I'm still in my pjs...

"YOYO BAKUYOOOOOOOO" I screamed barelling toward him in front of the dorms.

We're finally HEHEHEHHERUEIFHUG

"I hate you."

"ok."

"Yeah ok whatever boys on one side girls on the other it doesn't really matter you guys are just gonna mingle no matter what." Dad sighed before leaving the building.

WHOOOHOOO CUDDLESSLSLLSLSL.

"We should have a room decorating contest!" Uraraka cheered glancing around at the group.

OMG THATS SO CUTE BAKUGO AND I ARE GONNA WIN SO HARD <3

"IN THAT CASE BAKUGO COME WITH ME WE MUST BUILD THE FORTRESS!" I shouted grabbing his wrist harshly.

LETS GO GO GO GO GO.

"I'm not gonna room with you I am a man with standards," He scoffed yanking his hand away.

WHAT.

"You are an infant and definitely not an infant with standards," I grumbled biting my lip.

Hes a fetus with zero standards,

NONE.

I mean obviously he's dating me lolol.

You're gorgeous tho.

Omg you're right I am super gorgeous and I should stop being degrading to myself as it is harmful to my mental health and the happiness of the people around me <3 <3 <3 <3

"While you two were talking we sorted out room placement and nobody wanted to be near you two so we're putting you next to each other," Aoyama said matter of factly.

Thank you Aoyama.

"Okok we each get in hour to do our rooms then we can all go around and look at them," Momo said clapping her hands together.

Lets get working Bakugo.

"Ok cool I'm gonna sleep," Bakugo muttered walking into the barely furnished room.

:///// but :///// bakugo ://// we ://// need :/// to :///// win

"Wait Bakugo I need you to blast through the wall so our rooms can be one super awesome room <3!" I protested physically blocking him from the bed.

Pretty please after that you can be useless.

"Is that all???"

"Yes that's all," I replied watching as he extended an arm sending out an explosion that rattled the foundation of the building.

Ok time to get to work.

"Goodnight Y/N," Bakugo murmured hugging me before collapsing onto the small bed.

When you wake up this place will be gorgeous all thanks to Y/N the DIY queen.

"Night my naked rat man <3" I sighed tucking him in.

Ok now that the babies are asleep the real men can get to work.

Bakugo had brought over some posters and a chair from his previous room but other than that nothing much.