54. mayb

"Damnit!" The villain cursed glancing over at our small cluster before looking at the battered All Might.

Now All Might can fight for real!

"We should move out of the way it isn't safe here," Iida pressed glancing around at the ruble.

He's right but where do we go to- nowhere is really 'safe' right now.

"Let's hurry we can get back to that shopping district we were in earlier pretty fast." Midoriya muttered glancing back across the battlefield at Kirishima, Momo, and Todoroki.

Who ya lookin @ Midoriya man.

"Shopping district?" Bakugo paused glancing at me, "so that's where you got that dress."

OH MY GOD NOW IS nOT THE TIME.

"Well actually Momo got it for me she has good taste though," I teased flicking his forehead and running off.

I should date Momo...

Or anyone else besides this sweaty boy.

Ur right.

"I feel like they were trying to be lovey dovey or something and I-" Midoriya started and stopped speaking his voice trailing off.

"Forget it ever happened it's better that way." Iida muttered glancing ahead at the light of the city.

IM GONNA FORGET YOU EVEN EXIST MEANIEEEEEE.

"We should go on a date- tomorrow or whenever all this is done," I muttered still a little worried for the boy next to me.

AND UH LETS GO TO THE ZOOO tHE zOOOOOOOO ZOOZOZ OZ OZ ZOOZOZ.

"Let me guess you want to go to the zoo?' Bakugo rolled his eyes at me.

O M G M I N D R E A D E R

"YESS UR RICH WE CAN SEE THE HIPPOS AND WE CAN GO BACK TO THE PETTING ZOO- THEY REALLY NEED A HIPPO PETTING EXHIBT WOWOWO OWOWO WOWOW OWOW OWOW OWOW OWOW."

"You would die dumbass."

You act like that's not the point????? Lolol.

"We would die as lovers <3"

Ah so romantic.

"You act like I want to die loving you." He laughed smacking my head before dashing ahead.

aND U ACT LIKE ITS NOT PAST UR BEDTIME RN SO STINKY I SAVED HIM FOR THIS????????????

"BAKUWAKU COME BACK HERE IM GOING TO BEAT YOU."

"YOU CAN TRY"

"UGLIE UGLIE UGLIE UGLIE."

"WHATS THAT???? YOU CANT CATCH UP TO ME??? MUST BE ALL OF THAT F/D."

OH MY GOD IM GONNA MURDER YOU UGLY NASTY DRINK MAN.

"MR. NAKED RAT MAN ITS YOUR DRINK THAT SUCKS THE MOST BUTT SORRY NOT SORRY." I screeched dashing past him.

WHEN DID I GET THIS FAST?????

"YOU'RE GONNA REGRET DRINKING ALL OF THAT WHEN YOU'RE 50 AND DYING OF LUNG DISEASE."

"DRINKING THE GOOD STUFF AKA F/D DOESN'T GIVE ME LUNG DISEASE- BEING AROUND YOU DOES."

"THAT DOESN't MAKE ANY SENSE."

"YES IT DOES."

"nO IT DOES NOT!"

"UH HUH."

"UH NUHHHH."

"Oh my god All Might!" A high pitched shriek interrupted out playful banter.

Oh it's not playful I'm really going to kill him the next time we're alone.

"Oh eM GEE All Might!?" Bakugo laughed stumbling to a halt.

Maybe I won't kill him he's a little bit funny.

"Hey Bakugo did u know that I uhhhh- I kNOW THAT GUY???/""":"W:S:LDPSKPOAJIOAH"

"Damn I didn't. Did you know that I know the daughter of the hero eXUBERANCE AND ERASER HEAD???????" Bakugo laughed rolling his eyes.

OH WOW WHAT IS SHE LIKE??????

"Wow I bet she's gorgeous her parents are a little ugly but she must be a GOD."

Wow intellect.

"Eh she's so so," Bakugo muttered looking around at the large crowd of people.

WHWHHSAHAATT BAKUGO UR SO NASTIE PANTS

"But she does have a big heart so it's ok <3"

AWW WJ HWJK HSJ KDHJ A AQW WW NJSH AK

"Wow she's so lucky to have a guy like you who cares about he so so so so so so sos sososo soso sos os ossoo sos os os soosososo so sos osos os soso soso os osos osos s ososo sosoos ssoosos so sososs sosso much!"

WHY ARE YOU BEING SO NICE IM SO

"No he is."

WOW YOU SHOULD REALLY GET KIDNAPPED MORE OFTEN JEEBIES.

"What the fuck are those kids doing they're acting as if All Might isn't getting the shit beat out of him."

All Might is getting the shit beat out of him???????

"Fuck you I was just there," Bakugo flipped off the person who said that glancing back at me.

WOW YOU GO SWEETIE

"Bakugo! Y/N! All Might is getting beat up!" Midoriya screamed running to the area.

Oh my god he's actually getting beat up.

"You can't be serious," Bakugo scoffed his eyes wandering to the large TV screen hanging above us.

He's so-

"...I know that boy will rise to the occasion. He was born twisted. So enjoy it while you can, All Might... This transient peace of yours!" The villain taunted the hero who was lying broken on the ground.

Something is different-

"All Might is- he's-" Bakugo stuttered reaching for my hand.

He's broken.

The once tall (very buff) symbol of peace was now a frail imitation of what he used to be.

I'm scared.

"That's not him it can't be," I muttered breathlessly.

I would've known- no Dad would've known that he was like this and he would've told me.

"It-" Midoriya started to speak before trailing off obviously holding himself back.

Of course that isn't All Might that's just some civilian that got in the way.

"This is where it ends All Might," the villain laughed taunting.

God it is.

"No-" the battered hero stood up swaying slightly, "-no it's not strength that makes you a hero." He mumbled glancing up at the villain a fire burning in his eyes.

You can do this!

"Give up now there's nothing you can do to stop me," the villain continued to laugh overlooking the passion burning inside the hero.

Im so glad Bakugo didn't catch the crazy when he was kidnapped.

"No u," All Might grunted out running towards the villain with one final punch.

Nevermind heroes and villains are both crazy.

_________

OK THATS ALL 4 2 DAY

- AIAI