44. meeb

"Y'all be quiet they're sleeping." A hushed voice muttered rousing me from my sleep.

Is that Sero?

What is Sero doing in my room??????

Ah whatever I could honestly care less.

"What the fuck are you doing." Bakugo grumbled shifting his position on the bed- yanking all the blankets away from me.

HOW DARE YOU.

"GUYS LOOK WHAT YOU DID HE WOKE UP." Kaminari screamed.

SHUT UP IM SLEEPING.

"All of you shut the fuck up she's trying to sleep." Bakugo shifted again pulling me closer to his warm body.

I can't live without my personal heater.

"Yeah guys be quiet or we won't be able to watch them." Jirou murmured silencing the people in the room.

Finally peace and quiet.

"Wait you were watching us." Bakugo growled.

It's ok honestly I don't care go back to bed.

"Uh no we weren't." Todoroki blurted out panic overtaking his normally calm tone.

THEN WHAT WERE YOU DOING?????

"Get out of this room right now." Bakugo repeated his voice radiating with hostility.

Instead of being mean you could cuddle me n radiate warmth.

"I thought I told you guys that boys and girls were supposed to stay seperate why are all of you in the same room."

SHOOT THAT'S DAD.

"BAKUGO THROW ME TO THE OTHER BED." I screamed my eyes shooting open.

"It's too late Y/N I'm gonna call the cops." Dad groaned staring at Bakugo and I with complete disgust.

NONO PLS MOM DOESN'T NEED TO KNOW I WAS JUST CUDDLING HIM.

"PLEASR DAD IT WAS JUST CUDDLING WE DID NOTHING SCANDALOUS PLEASE." I shouted at him begging for mercy.

I DON'T WANT TO DIE.

"I think both of you are overreacting." Bakugo chuckled staring at Dad and I.

NO WE AREN'T.

"PLEASE DAD I SWEAR WE DIDN'T."

"You're gonna have to prove it to me." He stared at the two of us- calculating.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO DO THAT.

"Ok Dad think about it like this if you tell Mom that I was doing the couples tango, which I wasn't, you're also going to be in trouble for not preventing it." I said smiling innocently.

Please work.

"You're lucky I'm scared to death by her." Dad paused looking over the two of us, "hurry up we're going to start training."

Ok thanks Dad.

"We're going to have you each doing individual work to help improve your skills!" The red cat lady explained looking around at the group.

Seriously what are they called?

"Time to split you guys up!" The blue one cheered starting to pull people aside and lead them to different areas of the camp.

Please have me do something easy.

"Hello Y/N!" A green one cheered rushing up to me, "your quirk is more support right?" She asked grabbing my hand.

Yup it supports this family.

"Yeah." I mumbled glancing over at the rest of my classmates who had already started training.

I'm not really sure how I can improve my quirk.

"And you black out after overusing it." She continued looking around the large space for something to do.

Idk how you can train me to extend that maybe force me to sleep more.

"That's directly linked to how much energy I have." I replied nervously.

Seriously how are we going to improve this.

"Ok then let's have you start running with Iida or something." She continued to smile even while delivering the worst news I had heard in my life.

Hey I eat pasta I can honestly tell you that running will not help me at all.

"Oh uh ok." I nodded stiffly before jogging over to where Iida was running laps.

You really sure you can't have me do ANYTHING else????

"So they have you running." Dad laughed dryly sitting down on the grass next to me.

PLEASE FREE ME FROM THIS CRUEL FATE.

"I don't think it's going to help." I muttered staring at the track that Iida was currently zipping around.

"Oh probably not but I would love to see you try." Dad continued to laugh at my fate.

Oh shut up.

"What did you even do to train? Did you just have a staring contest or something??" I laughed at him bending over to do my shoelace.

"Yeah actually." He grumbled, "I mean does this camp really do anything? Look at Sero he's just spitting tape out- it's a big waste."

Sero could just make a fortune out of making tape honestly.

"Wouldn't it be better to just use my quirk on someone else?" I muttered my gaze landing on Bakugo.

He's really sweaty but he looks hot ddang.

"You could but it wouldn't do much good for everyone else." Dad muttered.

:/

"Well I could just use it on you." I sad as Iida passed us for the 1298901283912839018 time.

I've never actually used it on Dad. Would it even have any effect??? Like would he just be able to open his eyes for longer or something???

"God no." Dad closed his eyes laying all the way onto the ground.

WHY NOT?????

"If you don't let me roam free I will use it on you."

aND THAT'S A THREAT OLD MAN.

Dad looked at me for two seconds before yawning and closing his eyes.

HEY IF NO ONE SEES ME ESCAPE IT NEVER HAPPENED.

I muttered a brief thank you before taking off to go bother Bakugo.

I'M GONNA BE SUCH A PEST THIS IS GOING TO BE SO FUN.

"hEY BAKUGO!" I screamed barrelling toward him.

BLAST ME AWAY WITH YOUR LOVE

"DIE GRASS."

NO.

I walked back to Dad and started running laps.

___________________
YOU ALL BLAST ME AWAY WITH YOUR LOVE <3 <3 <3 <3

-AIAsdfghjfdsdfyurt8rwe