58. mext

I can't believe I fell asleep it was like 5:30 when that happened.

"Good morning," Bakugo garbled halfway through brushing his teeth.

Ok when did you get up and eat breakfast wtf???

"You guys had breakfast without me : ( ( ( ( (" I pouted sitting up from bed.

Among other things that's very very rude.

"No I'm just brushing my teeth before I go down," Bakugo laughed a droplet of his toothpaste landing on my cheek.

OH MY GOD YOU ARE THE GROSSEST LITTLE MAN I H8 UUU

"OK FIRST OF ALL BAKUGO-" I paused wiping the toothpaste off of me, "NEVER SOIL A LADY WITH YOUR FOUL TOOTHPASTE SPLATTER IT'S DISGUSTING. SECOND OF ALL WHY THE HECK ARE YOU BRUSHING YOUR TEETH BEFORE YOU EAT?????? YOU BARBARIAN!"

I DON'T GET MEN.

"WHY WOULDN'T I BRUSH MY TEETH BEFORE BREAKFAST??? ONLY HEATHENS DO IT AFTER- IF YOU BRUSH YOUR TEETH BEFORE BREAKFAST YOUR LESS LIKELY TO FORGET TO BRUSH IM JUST BEING HYGENIC." Bakugo screeched back.

OH MY GOD HOW STUPID CAN YOU BE.

"YOU'RE JUST LETTING ALL THE FOOD THAT SITS IN YOUR TEETH AFTER BREAKFAST ROT FOR LONGER."

"THATS WHY I MOUTHWASH AFTER BREAKFAST."

"OH MY GOD THAT'S SO INEFFICIENT I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOU AT ALL."

THAT'S LIKE A WHOLE EXTRA TRIP TO THE BATHROOM.

"WELL ONE OF US IS GONNA HAVE TO CHANGE WE CAN'T POSSIBLY GET MARRIED WITH DIFFERENT TOOTH BRUSHING ROUTINES." Bakugo barked out slamming his hand down on the bedside table.

I MEAN OF COURSE.

"SO WE AGREE ON ONE THING- THE COUPLE WHO BRUSHES TOGETHER STAYS TOGETHER!"

THAT'S ROMANCE MOVIE 101 ST00PID

"WELL YEAH EVERYONE WHO HAS WATCHED ANY GOOD ROMANCE MOVIE KNOWS THAT DUMBASS."

OK OK.

"I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE YOU WOULD BRUSH YOUR TEETH BEFORE EATING??? WHATS NEXT LIKING SOME NASTIE DRINK THAT TASTES LIKE LITERAL BUTT???" I shrieked.

OH WAIT YOU ALREADY DO THAT!!!!

"LOW BLOW Y/N LOW BLOW," Bakugo yelled back slamming his toothbrush into the cup by the sink.

SORRY I COULDN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF HOW STUPID YOUR CHOICES ARE.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SO STUPID THAT IT CAN'T BE CONTAINED IN THIS ROOM ANYMORE- PICK ME UP AND GO DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST!" I commanded hopping onto his back.

Ugh thank u bakugo! I'm mad about the teeth brushing thing so i wont say it outloud butt ur an angel for picking me up.

"Ok since you just said I'm an angel I will give you one chance to explain to me why you think brushing your teeth after breakfast is a good idea." Bakugo grunted opening the door.

You should stop reading my mind its scary and really not something you should be able to do ://// but uh anyway <3

"There are many reasons why it makes sense to brush your teeth later- the biggest reason is that it's more convenient! After you eat breakfast you wake up a bit it's better to make a run to the bathroom do your hair n what not and also brush your teeth. The benefit being you don't have to make multiple trips." I said hanging onto Bakugo.

Seriously it's not that deep.

"That might be necessary if I didn't wake up fabulous so :///"

"As my soulmate you have to accept my imperfections and accommodate them." I grumbled narrowing my eyes at him.

Not everyone can be blonde and flawless.

"I just- I can't believe we don't have the same dental routine we're supposed to be soulmates," Bakugo sighed standing in the hallway before the kitchen.

I know we're going to have to make some compromises but it's ok.

"How about tomorrow I try your routine and you do mine," I patted his head ruffling up his hair a bit.

You're gonna love my routine and then switch :)

"What's for breakfast?" Bakugo asked ducking down so my head could fit in the doorway.

YES WHERE IS THE SUSTENANCE.

"We were thinking of going to the cafeteria and begging for food- there's absolutely nothing in the fridge." Tsuyu mumbled barely looking up from her phone.

OMG KIDS THESE DAYS >:((((

"You guys are so lazy we should go to the supermarket to get food," Bakugo grumbled slamming the fridge shut.

We won't have a place to store the food if you're that rough with the fridge.... but yes good idea these people are lazy.

"Yeah as good as the cafeteria food is I have yet to show everyone my froot loop skillz!" I cheered hopping off Bakugo's back.

But yeah other than that i can't cook :(

"Ok Mom and Dad do you have enough money to buy food for all of us???" Kirishima teased from his position lazily sprawled out on the couch.

wELL SON-

"Wtf Kirishima don't call me Dad and second of all- fuck I don't have that kind of money," Bakugo collapsed onto the floor in resignation.

NO NO HE CAN CALL YOU DAD HE IS MY SON.

"COME HERE SON WE MARCH ON THE CAFETERIA AT DAWN!" I screamed racing to the door for my shoes.

SON SON SON SON SON SON SON SON SON SON SON SON SON SON

"MOTHER LEAD ME TO THE FOOD!"

"Why." Bakugo groaned following Kirishima and I out of the beuilding.

IT IS OUR SON RESPECT HIM.

"BAKUGO DO YOU WANT YOUR SON TO STARVE????" I shrieked staring him dead in the eyes.

HIDEOUS.

"Yes."

WHATYSTDGAJGDLUIHD

"BAKUGO!"

_______________________________________

BAKUGO WANTS HIS SON TO STARVE CANCEL HIM

- AI