27. mock

"Did you put glue in my shoes?" I tugged at the heel of the shoe trying desperately to pull myself out of it.

The one day I wear matching socks...

"What glue?" He asked staring at me, a wicked glint in his eyes.

nICE ONE.

I frowned pulling my feet out of my socks before grabbing them and yanking my socks away from the glue. An awful tearing sound resonated in my ears.

Those were new. They had cactuses on them. This is war.

Alright time to strategize. I stared at him for a second trying to figure out what would annoy him the most.

He's a child it's best to not give him a reaction and get him back later.

Bakugo watched an eyebrow raised as I slipped my shoes back on ignoring the hole in my socks.

"I guess it just got in there somehow." I said laughing off the whole situation. Bakugo hesitated before following behind me seemingly unfazed.

NONO. YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GET MAD AND THEN WE FIGHT A LITTLE BIT AND I GET REVENGE FOR THE WHOLE SOCK THING.

NOT THIS 'ok whatever' NONSENSE. I WANT FIGHTING I WANT TO WIN THE FIGHT AND HOLD IT OVER YOU FOR A LITTLE BIT BEFORE WE MAKE UP.

"Where the hell do you want to go?"

Meet me in the alley we can fight it out.

"It's your neighborhood I don't know what there is to do." I shrugged looking around at the mostly residential area.

"I haven't really hung out around here in a while."

Right because you're too busy playing roblox.

"YOu haven't hung out in your own neighborhood??"

"Yeah what about it?"

WHAT ABOUT IT?? Does this boy have a life?

No.

We arrived at an empty playground a large apartment complex sat to one side of it. Bakugo eyed it warily before joining me on top of the monkey bars.

When he said he didn't hang out around here I didn't think that he meant he hadn't been here since he was five.

"We look like fucking children."

"We are children glue man." I teased poking him gently causing him to lose balance and teeter dangerously over the edge of the bars.

If I continue to poke him he'll fall.

If I shove him this will happen a lot faster.

"Don't you dare."

Ah fuck.

"What will happen if I push you?" I teased leaning closer to him carefully inching my hand closer to his open jacket pocket.

Ur swiper the fox you can do this.

I reached out and grabbed his phone shoving him down and taking off running out of the playground at an incredible pace for someone historically slow. It took only a few seconds for Bakugo to regain balance and start tearing after me.

FUCK WHAT'S HIS PASSWORD.

Input: Password

The screen immediately changed to the home screen. I frantically swiped at the default background my breathing getting ragged as I finally found roblox holding down on the app.

DELETE DELETE DELETE.

The seconds counted down. I could hear him getting closer to me as I rounded the corner rushing into the gates of his house.

Are you sure you want to delete this application?

YES.

The fact that Bakugo and I were close to breaking up over a bowl of cereal was downright laughable but here we are.

I will resent him til the day I die.

"Can you two focus in class for two seconds." Dad snapped at us trying desperately to get us to focus on the board. "You're starting internships today don't just fool around."

Bakugo could suck it I was gonna do mine with Best Jeanist a pro hero that was 10x better than whatever glue boy was doing.

"Bakugo and Y/N you're going to the same place follow me."

We're what??

NONONO

I'M MAD AT HIM RIGHT NOW I CAN'T DO THIS.

I glanced over at Bakugo who glared back before slinging his bag over his shoulder and walking out of the door. It's his fault things ended up like this what with the glue and all.

He ruined some nice shoes.

After a car ride of excruciating silence we were both standing in front of Best Jeanist's hero agency. The tall brick building loomed above us.

Without saying a word we both walked in. Almost immediately we were greeted by the prohero himself who glanced at us once read the mood and pushed us through a set of doors shutting them behind us with a loud crash.

"You do realize you need to work together?" He said with a loud sigh.

"Yeah but he's the one who started it!"

"SHE'S THE ONE WHO ENCOURAGED IT!"

"You two are children."

"YEAH GLUE BOY OVER HERE."

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME DUMBASS?" He leered leaning close to me, I took a step back edging away from the explosive male.

"I called you glue boy," I paused narrowing my eyes. "You have a problem with that?" I took a few steps forward backing him into the wall. He stared at me questioning my actions.

"Why did we even start this?"

"Good question it probably started when you put salt in my food." Bakugo stared at me incredulously a thin smile on his lips.

"I was trying to make up with you but you've failed to mention the part where you reset my fucking phone." He snarled. The tables turned once more Bakugo grabbing my hands and flipping me against the wall.

Oh my this is starting to become bad fanfiction.

"Yeah well it's not my fault you started it-"

Yup and next he says shut up and kisses me.

"Shut up."

And now the kiss.

He lightly smacked my head.

What the fuck.

"Are you two done?" The pro hero asked impatiently. Bakugo glanced down at me nodding.

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT.

_______________________________
Good news kool kids.

I'm going to Japan! I'm sorry I didn't tell anyone lol I'll probably be posting a ton of pictures on my Instagram that I'll release in the next chapter.

Because I'm going to Japan I won't be updating next week. I WILL BE POSTING A Q&A AND FACE REVEAL! The week after that I will try to post a chapter there might be a few difficulties but I'll really try to post one.

I feel a bit weird saying all this bc I'm sure someone is gonna be like "u liar ur not going to japan." But I am.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 50K I TOLD EVERYONE I KNEW AND GHEY WERE LIKE HAHA WHAT DO YOU WRITE???

Byebye Kool Kidz

-Ai