49. momo

"I'm sorry thank you for saving me," a rough voice called out through the brightness.

God?

"No problem you ready to kick some villain ass?" Bakugo replied glancing over at me.

Oh it's just Tokoyami.

"Yeah cool Bakugo there's just one big problem." I replied watching as the smoke cleared from the area.

Dark shadow destroyed that last villain and uh idk where the rest are.

"COME HERE VILLAINS!" Bakugo shouted into the air.

NO WE DONT LIKE THAT I DONT WANT TO FIGHT ANY VILLAINS.

"Bakugo do you really think that it's a good idea to do that I mean they're trying to find you," I said sitting down.

My pants are gonna get dirty.

Haha yolo!

"Y/N you're gonna get your pants dirty," Bakugo rolled his eyes at me.

Yeah I know but you don't get to tell me what to do.

"YOU'RE PANTS ARE GOING TO GET DIRTY HAHA!"

"NO THEY AREN'T IM NOT SITTING DOWN ON THE GROUND LIKE YOU STUPID DUMBASS MAN."

EW YOU NASTY.

"IT DOESNT MATTER YOUR PANTS ARE ALREADY SO UGLY."

"WE'RE WEARING THE SAME PANTS."

"I WEAR THEM BETTER AND ALSO YOU'RE NASTY."

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO INSISTED WE TWIN HONESTLY."

"WE AREN'T REALLY TWINNING WE'RE JUST WEARING THE SCHOOL UNIFORM."

"YEAH SO WHAT WE'RE STILL TWINNING."

"SO BASICALLY WE NEED TO SUE THE SCHOOL."

"WAIT THAT MEANS YOUR DAD WILL GET A PAY CUT."

"OH GOD YOU'RE RIGHT THAT MEANS LAME DATES."

WAIT BAKUGO YOU'RE PRETTY RICH JUST PAY FOR ALL OF THEM.

"IM NOT GOING TO PAY FOR ALL OF THEM YOU MIGHT HAVE TO GET A JOB OR SOMETHING HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA," He screamed at me doubling over in laughter.

OH MY GOD SHUT YOUR NASTIE LOOKING SWEATY FACE.

"BAKUGO WE AREN'T GOING TO SUE THE SCHOOL I DONT EVER WANT TO WORK EVER EVR EVER," I shrieked back at him.

I JUST WANT TO LIVE A LIFE OF LUXURY U CAN GO OFF AND PROHERO AND WHAT NOT AND I CAN PEACEFULLY DATE MOMO OR SOMETHING.

"You don't love me?" The blonde got quiet his face becoming serious in .2 seconds.

Now I never said that I just said I didn't want to work :(

"Where did you get that from silly little man??" I laughed at him smacking him upside the head.

I seriously don't understand boys I'm much more rational I never ever ever ever ever assume silly things like that at random.

Yeah never ever Y/N.

THATS WHAT IM SAYING.

"I hope I never find my soulmate," Todoroki mumbled quietly to himself watching our whole conversation play out.

First of all Todoroki we already established that you and Midoriya were in fact soulmates.

"HAHAHAHA DUMBASS YOUR SHIP IS ABOUT AS DEAD AS YOUR DAD." Bakugo cackled dodging my fist.