35. meen

Time 2 kiss and make up.

I clutched the lined paper in my hands rereading the contents multiple times before swallowing my pride and walking into the gated school walls.

You're a beautiful chicken queen I believe in you.

Thx.

Np.

I made brief eye contact with Bakugo as he walked into the school building chatting casually with Kirishima.

Maybe I do this later.

Stop procrastinating things that are good for you.

"Dude I think she's looking at you." Kirishima 'whispered' laughing at Bakugo who was growing steadily flustered.

nO SHE's NOT.

"No she isn't." The blonde male responded glancing casually my way.

Correct.

"YEah I'm not." I spoke up glancing over and then looking back down at the crumpled sheet of paper I was holding.

"See she's not." Bakugo sassed back to Kirishima brushing him away from the desk and towards Midoriya.

At least one person is on your side.

All the more reason to give him your letter and skedaddle.

Actually no Bakugo is a meanie he sent Kirishima away bc it's easier to beat me up with less people around.

"You look down." Momo pointed out as she made her way back to her seat.

You aren't wrong.

"I'm just tired." I groaned quickly stowing the paper into my bag.
Tired and feeling pUbescENT.

Momo gave me one last look before continuing to her seat- throne like the queen she is.

Ok Y/N TIME 2 MAKE UP AND GO SEE HIPPOS PLS.

"Hey Y/N are you going to give your love letter to Bakugo?" Kirishima said LOUDLY WALKING OVER TO MY DESK WITH THE FORCE OF A GREAT TYPHOON.

It's not really a love letter-

"I don't think-" My eyes widened as I looked around the room at the faces of my classmates (demons) who were ready to bombard me with questions.

Peas no :/

"IS IT GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT???"

"If it doesn't have stickers he's not going to like it- take it from me."

"WHAT DOES IT SAY???"

"YEET THAT NOTE OVER HERE."

"WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO GIVE IT???"

"GUYS BE QUIET HE'S RIGHT THERE." Todoroki yelled before getting really quiet and sitting back down, "so when are you gonna give it to him?"

It'S REALLY NOt A LOVE LETTER.

But hey as long as I'm getting the attention I deserve I'll play along.

"I was planning on doing it after math." I blushed nervously glancing over to the side at Bakugo who was rolling his eyes.

He's the only one who knows exactly what I'm doing.

#Don't expose me <3

"Math?" Midoriya laughed completely out of character, "please." He scoffed pulling a notebook out of his bag, the class huddled around it.