28. mend

A strange silence hung over us as we walked around the busy city streets. We were currently being shown the patrol route but I was too distracted to focus on anything other than my own pettiness.

Yeah but Bakugo could also calm down and apologize.

Cue a loud unapologetic sight from glue boy.

It's like he knows.

Not only is he annoying he's a scary mind reader.

"And that just about wraps it up." Tsunagu sighed turning back to face us with an exasperated expression. The pro hero looked at the two of us ignoring each other and released another long sigh.

I'm just as excited about this whole thing as you are.

IF HE COULD JUST APOLOGIZE.

Bakugo stared ahead a steely expression on his features. I watched him with a calculating gaze, after what had happened earlier he had stopped with his usual loud behavior and had closed up completely opting to silently seethe.

"We're heading back to the agency there's something we really need to do." The pro hero spoke up gesturing for us to follow. I stood still for a second still absorbed in my thoughts before rushing after the both of them.

The large doors to the agency weren't enough to muffle up the screams. It had taken .0004820 seconds for Bakugo to start screaming after seeing a bottle of hair gel and I was living for it.

If you ignore the fact that I'm slowly losing my hearing this is amazing.

"Please stay still for two seconds." Tsunagu snapped clipping his hair back and whipping out a straightener. Using his quirk he was able to work with multiple products at once continuously swapping as Bakugo squirmed in his chair.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY HAIR YOU SHITHEAD." Bakugo screeched pulling against the chair.

I don't think he's ever had his hair cut before.

"What did you just call me?"

"I CALLED YOU SHITHEAD DUMBASS." Now that was the last straw. I WAS DUMBASS. THAT'S MY THING YOU CAN'T SWAP WHO THE DUMBASS IS I CLAIMED THAT ROLE.

"Wait wait both of you!" I interjected still feeling incredibly betrayed, "there is only one dumbass in this room and it's me." I finished with a dramatic arm gesture pointing aggressively at myself.

yOU TELL THEM QUEEN <3

Silence filled the room Bakugo raising a brow in annoyance and Tsunagu in confusion.

"You can go back to the hair now."

"wHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TRYING TO DO TO MY HAIR?"

That was fast.

"Please calm down for one second this is just standard procedure." The pro hero snapped back using his quirk to restrain the flaming blonde. Bakugo gave in still clearly upset as he continued to clench and unclench is hands angrily. 

I watched as the hero got to work armed with only a comb he quickly parted, straightened, and gelled each hair into place.

Bakugo quietly seethed spitting out curses and muttering under his breath obsessively.

If I didn't know any better I would say he was a villain.

I shuddered making brief eye contact with Bakugo who's eyes were burning into my soul.

Those eyes are saying, "ur dead girl."

For the next minute he continued to glare at me as Best Jeanist wrapped up his work. He stepped back admiring what he had done before stepping out of the room saying something about sorting it out.

Sorting it out is impossible I'm right and you're wrong.

"Look Y/N I was willing to step up and be the bigger person earlier but that was earlier it's time for you to wake the fuck up and apologize." This was different. This was a cool rage it hurt more than normal, I could take the normal taunts with no meaning behind them. But this? This stung.

Still not apologizing.

"I just don't think I should apologize for something so small. It was just-" What was I mad about? What was so big that he was this angry? Why did this start? DID I KILL SOMEONE? I COULDN'T. NO I WOULDN'T.

HAHA YES YOU WOULD.

YEAH BUT THERE'S NO WAY I COULD HAVE YOU SEEN THIS FRAIL BODY?

"Hey Bakugo?"

"Yes?"

"Please tell me I didn't kill anyone."

"You killed my fucking soul."

"That's not so bad."

"No you're right just give me back my hours of gameplay." He spit out the quiet extremely uncharacteristic rage that had been boiling in him spilling out.

Ah yes that's right the r*blox.

"Uh I'm sorry I guess?"

THis is pathetic.

"That's all I wanted to hear dumbass." He lightly hit my head but aside from that all rage had disappeared.

UH ok that's weird but HEY I'LL TAKE IT.

"Are you ok Bakugo you're looking calm?"

"What I'm not allowed to accept your apology?"

"You're supposed to be a little mean first..." I trailed off looking at the blonde who was surprisingly being the rational one.

That's not a surprise I'm a child.

Maybe I hadn't noticed it earlier due to my resentment but he looked almost tired. I scooted my chair over to him sitting down next to his slumped over figure. We sat like that completely quiet listening to the sounds of the busy agency outside and the bustling city streets.

Ping!

"I should go check that." I sighed moving to go grab my phone. I could vaguely make out the text it was from Midoriya- it might be important.

"Stay put dumbass." Bakugo groaned pulling me back into the chair. I complied running my fingers through his hair trying to put it back to normal.

"I have a name Katsuki."

-   -   -   -   -   -   - -   -   -   -   -   -   - -   -   -   -   -   -   -

SMALL MIGHT
Location Shared

__________________________________ OOOOOO THIS IS EARLY BC IM GOING HOME :((((((((((((

OOOOOO THIS IS EARLY BC IM GOING HOME
:((((((((((((

-Ai