33. maht

The door opened and I shuddered.

Don't eat anything Bakugo makes you we don't want a remake of the glue incident.

"Let's just go upstairs and work on your homework there." Bakugo sighed pulling off his shoes.

I FORGOT WE WERE DOING THAT.

"Do we have to??" I groaned following suit and trudging into the house.

"Yes we have to you lazy child."

"Can't we say hi to your mom or something first?" I stalled 'struggling' to get off my last shoe.

"She's not here right now," Bakugo said quickly looking down the hall anxiously before grabbing my hand and dragging me upstairs.

She's totally here I can hear someone talking on the phone.

"Are you embarrassed?" I laughed lightly tugging on his arm.

"I'm not fucking embarrassed."

"Yes, you are!" I cheered before dashing out of his room and down the stairs once more.

GOTTA GO FAST.

"Y/N COME BACK HERE." He screamed after me launching himself out of the doorway.

I rushed into the living room looking around for that voice I had heard earlier.

WHERE WHERE WHERE WHERE.

"Hang on a second Inko MY SON IS HOME AND I HAVE TO TALK TO HIM." A female voice spoke getting steadily louder with each word until the house shook.

This is the person that raised a Bakugo and I don't mind it at all.

"MOM STAY OUT OF THIS," Bakugo screamed back finally finding me in the living room.

This is where I die.

"On second thought this might take a bit we can talk later Inko." She finished her conversation pleasantly before hanging up the phone and sighing so loudly the house shook.

This woman is everything I'm too scared to be in front of people and I love it.

"Come on dumbass let's go do your homework." Bakugo grabbed my hand again unaware that a certain someone was standing right behind him.

OOOOOOO.

"I did not just hear you call your soulmate dumbass did I Bakugo?" She asked through gritted teeth a fire lighting up in her eyes.

Bakugo is about to be roasted and toasted you go Mom.

I sat down on the couch ready for everything to go down.

"It's a NICKNAME YOU OLD HAG." He shouted back not even phased by her reaction.

It is a cute endearing insult nickname.

It's ok it just shows that he knows me <3

"Is this true sweetie?" She turned to look at me with a sweet smile on her face.

It is true.

"No, it's just him being mean to me it makes me so upset," I whined dramatically. Bakugo looked at me dumbfounded.

"What the fuck Y/N."

"Don't curse at her."

"Yeah, Bakugo don't fucking curse at me."

"She just said a curse word."

"I'm not her Mom."

Man, this is way better than seeing hippos.