Chapter 5 Story Telling

*Warning:
This section deals with sensitive topics. Including, home abuse and suicide.*

——————————————————

For the rest of the day, you basically stayed at their house. However... you didn't want to sleep there and be humiliated again..

Sans suggested that you could sleep on the couch, but you didn't want something of the same scenario happening. So you went to the only other person you felt safe with, and who was conveniently close to the Core.

Alphys.

You knew that she wouldn't judge you, and that she'd probably leave you alone for the night.

"O-oh! You're here!" Alphys says as you go up the escalator to her room.

"Hey, Alphys."

"S-so... uhh.... I only have one bed so... I could-"

"Don't worry about it, I've slept on the floor before." You tell her.

"O-oh..? How come?" She asks. "I-if you don't mind me asking!!!!"

You laugh a little... then your smile fades.

"My parents..." you quietly admit.

"W-what?" She asks confused.

"M-my parents don't really like me." You laugh. It's one of the saddest laughs you've ever done.

"O-oh...."

"That's why I was climbing Mt. Ebbot  in the first place.... I admit that I wasn't trying to fall down here.. I just wanted to get high enough to...." you trail off.

"I-I'm sorry... I didn't know.." she says.

You laugh another sad laugh. "It's okay, Alphys.."

"S-so..? When you leave... will..?"

She didn't need to finish her question, you knew what she was asking.

"I don't know... to tell you the truth, I only want to get out so I can free you guys... but after that...." you say quietly.

"Please don't... do that..." Alphys says. "We would miss you..."

"You guys barely know me!" You snap.

You cup your mouth with your hands. You didn't want to say that.

"T-that's true... but.." she smirks. "S-Sans would probably miss you the most"

You flinch. 'She did not just say that'

"W-what?!" You say, turning bright red.

"J-just saying" she says passing you a blanket and a pillow. "Wanna watch something b-before we go to sleep?"
"Sure."

And that was the end of the topic for the rest of the night.

You watched a couple episodes of an anime called 'MewMew Kissy Cutie' before Alphys said that you should probably get some sleep.

You could barely close your eyes. Your mind kept racing with the thought of Sans missing you if....

It didn't matter. You wanted to help the monsters escape. Make monsters happy....

————————————————————

I'm so sorry about this chapter of your sensitive to those sorts of topics.

I wanted a couple chapters to be 'fill-in's so...

Sorry again.