Chapter 55 'Come back to love'

"Chara! Stop!" Asriel screamed.

Her eyes were almost black with how dark they were towards your father. She was standing on top of him, one foot on top of the knife pressed into his shoulder as her hate filled eyes glowed with darkness.

"I'll kill you." She said, voice thick and groggy.

"Chara! NO!" Asriel kept screaming as she pressed her foot down harder on the mans chest.

You tried to scream and tell her to stop, but the determination was so drained out of you at this point that all you could do was hope nobody dies. Chara wasn't listening to Asriel either, and the fear on his face told you that he had no idea what to do or how to do it. It reminded you of when he was so afraid of her at the hospital that he didn't want to even look at her.

He almost seemed to hesitate even now, trying to back away while reaching out to stop her from the crime he knew she didn't want to commit. So he was mainly standing there, silently defending Kris so he couldn't do anything. The look on the humans face didn't describe anything about the situation. His face was bland, neutral, and his eyes seemed to be covered by the shadows of his long hair.

"Chara." He said, causing Asriel to stand aside for a brief moment to let Kris pass. "I know it's hard to deal with the past."

Chara's gaze flickered, literally. It was almost as though someone had wiped her face clean from all the power-lust for a split second, only to have her face look more contorted and wrong. Her mouth was oozing a black paint-like substance as she continued to smile unsettlingly. Her eyes looked completely black now, not even showing the slightest bit of sclera. They looked bigger too, like they were twice, if not three times the size they should be.

"You don't understand anything that I went through, Kris." She said, head slightly turned in his direction while facing downward. "It wasn't just him who hurt me"

"I know. I know more than anyone that the world is cruel, and that memories of the past can haunt us for the rest of our lives." He paused. "I understand how gross you feel about this. You don't want to do this and you know it."

Her face got wiped clean for a second time, resulting in her head tilting to the side more than it already was, smile going wider, and her eyes beginning to drip with the same black substance. Her mouth and speech became incoherent as more of the black liquid was running down her face and neck.

"You have no idea what it's like, coward." She said, you barely being able to understand her liquid-filled voice. "To be hated until abuse was the only answer. Not just towards me, but from me towards others. And I HATED it..."

"I know you don't want anyone to hurt like you did." He held out his hand cautiously. "You just don't want to lose those you love and who love you... Like Asriel, right?"

"K-Kris I d-don't think she's-" Asriel began.

Chara's face darted for Asriel's as she got off your father at an inhumanly fast speed. Their faces were inches apart from each other, and the black that was all over her as disappeared to show her shining blood red eyes staring into his emerald green ones. She had little to no expression on her face, while Asriel's was going beat red with the slightest look of fear being pushed back.

"I know you wont hurt him." Kris said. "You told me 'never again'."

Their lips met, Chara closing her eyes as you felt the determination returned to your body, Asriel's eyes were completely open in shock for a moment before he kissed back. The moment for them was one of bure bliss and it was long awaited for them both. As both their eyes fluttered open and closed, you could see the light brown in Chara's eyes returning.

You stood up slowly and walked cautiously towards your father's body. His eyes looked at you in pure horror and fear, as if he thought you had the same kind of power. You slowly bent down towards him and looked down at his face, careful to not let any of his blood touch even an inch of you or your dress.

"I never want to see you here around me, my family, or my friends ever again." You told him. "I'll get a healer for you, but then I want you out of my sight."

He nodded frantically.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were able to get Toriel from out back to help heal your father before running out of the building screaming, "Damn you all! I'll find a way to get you away from my girls! I swear it!". But other than that, he looked as though his words spoke louder than what his mind and body could or would ever push him to do.

"I'm so sorry, Frisk... I didn't think about what I was doing.." Chara said

You hugged her, telling her that you knew she wasn't herself and that you knew she was only protecting you in the only way she knew how.

...

With LOVE

...

You weren't exactly sure if you were ready for the wedding anymore, but as Asgore walked you down that beautiful lightened yellow walkway towards the love of your life, all of the worry melted away. He was in a wonderful light yellow coloured tux with a baby-blue tie. His casual pink slippers replaced with baby-blue runners with bright pink laces. You almost laughed as you saw them, but you knew it was just Sans being Sans. HE was the king of goofs, laughs, and everything in between...

...

And he was YOUR skeletal jokester.

...

"There's always something people can go back to." Kris said to Chara

"Love. I know." Chara held his hand and looked at his still neutral face. "I seem to confuse it with LOVE a lot."

"At least you can go back to it." He said, rubbing her hand as she let go, quietly whispering to himself afterwards. "Must be nice..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chara to Asriel: 'Oh I wuv ou azzy wazzy! I'm just a widdle gorl who has mental wental pwabwems. I wuv meh familly tooooo!'

Chara to Ryan: 'kneecaps are privalages, ones that you've lost '

Ello!

I hope you guys enjoyed! I wasn't really sure if I wrote it the way that I wanted to, but there's no turning back now!

I'm getting so much positive feedback on this and I'm really happy about it! I'm glad you guys like it.

Don't forget to leave a BUNCH of comments! I absolutley love reading them. I DO READ ALL OF THEM EVEN IF I DON'T REPLY.

And vote too! We got all the way up to #2 in Frans this month and it would be awesome if we could get the spot at #1!!!

The next chapter MIIIIIIIGHT be a 18+ one...? I'm not really sure at this point XD

ANYWAY! Hope you liked it! BYA!!!