Chapter 56 Honeymoon Suite (18+)

WARNING! THIS CHAPTER DEALS WITH SEXUAL THEMES!

If you are under the age of 18, you SHOULD NOT read this!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You could barely breathe. You were never this nervous before you got married, so why NOW were you more self conscious about how you looked? You probably spent an hour in the bathroom of the suite just trying to make your skin practically clean and hairless. On the last stroke on your leg, you looked in the mirror.

Your hair had grown a little since the day you had Kris cut it all off, so it was around the same length as when you first met Sans. Speaking of Sans, he was waiting outside the door of the bathroom for you. You could feel your heart racing at the speed of sound, and you pondered further on why this was so nerve wracking for you now of all times.

You pulled on your light blue housecoat and walked slowly towards the door, outstretching your hand to grasp the doorknob. Your breathing hitched as you started turning it, putting your other hand on your chest to try to stop your heart ramming in your chest.

"you don't have to be nervous, darlin'..." Sans said through the door, obviously hearing your breathing stop and start going heavily.

You opened the door to see his blue flushed face staring back at you, white pinpricks in the shapes of small little hearts. He was only in his basketball shorts, ribs full exposed and you couldn't help but get a little turned on by the sight. However seeing his, also nervous, face made you smile to yourself. At least you weren't the only one who had their emotions going haywire.

"So.." You said out loud, wanting to break the strange silence between you two.

He cupped your cheek with his hand and pulled you close to him, "so..."

He kissed you as you leaned into him, him slowly wrapping his arms around you and lifting you up to carry you towards the bed of your honeymoon suite. You smiled against him, trying to figure out why you were so nervous in the first place.

He laid you down beneath him and broke the kiss as he sat up to grab the waist tie of your housecoat. The nerves returned, butterflies fluttering in your stomach as he took it off your body, causing it to lay blankly underneath you. He attacked your mouth with kisses again, tongue poking at your mouth for access. You granted him passage and he quickly took dominance over you as your tongues danced together.

You mumbled sounds of pleasure against his mouth as his left hand started cupping your breasts. His other hand going behind your head to push you deeper into the kiss.

When your mouths parted a second time, a thin string of saliva connected the both of you. The tent in his shorts growing more prominent as he slowly trailed his hands down the front of your body towards your lower half.

He teased you by pressing his fingers, hard, quickly, and firmly on your clit, causing a sudden jolt of both pain and pleasure to rush through you. You yelped at the feeling. Then he stuck a finger inside you, smirking as he slowly pumped in and out, pinching your clit with his thumb.

"mmm..." he said, going a little faster. "so wet..."

You gritted your teeth as he continued, going faster and harder. Him adding a second finger into your core made your back arc. He chuckled at the action, using the leverage you made to slam his fingers into you.

"A-ahh! S-Sans!" You yelped. "T-to h-hard!!"

He leaned down to your quaking face, whispering in your ear seductively, "shhh... you know you like it rough, babe..."