Chapter 39 Pain

"So, what do you want to do today?" You asked Sans with a cheerful smile. "Something fun I hope?"

"oh, you know very well that i want to do a lot of 'fun' things with you, but.. I'm a little tired out." he replied, giving you that sly smirk that he always gave when being a bit too flirtatious.

You bite your lip and looked down as you blushed immensely. He only laughed a bit and walked towards the door of your hotel room. You looked up, confused, and followed him out the door. All he would say when you asked where you were going would be things like 'come here' or 'this way'.

He lead you out to the parking lot and he flashed behind you to cover your eyes as he kept leading you to the place he wanted to take you.

"Why don't we just teleport there, Sans" You asked out of curiosity on why, once again, Sans the skeleton was walking.

"because i don't want you to feel lightheaded when we get there." he told you, and you could sense the ever growing grin on his face.

SHIT!

Kris? What's wro-

You fell down to the ground as a blast of pain burst into your stomach. Your arms wrapped around yourself almost instantly as you shut your eyes tight. Your ears went fuzzy and you could hear Sans shouting for help as you convulsed on the ground, screaming in pain.

The pain webbed over the rest of your body and you felt stuck. Like you couldn't move towards your own agony. Guess being far away from Kris was causing the pain to be over ten times worse.

Then the voices in your head grew louder till they were clouding your mind from the pain your body felt.

"PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

"Quiet people, PISS ME OFF!"

"I can't believe you're all so stupid!"

"Well it's not like I can dress up as a goddamn monster!"

"12 more.."

"A terrible calamity would occur."

"But nobody came..."

"dad!"

Wait. That last voice. That was Sans.

"dad! No!!"

Your vision went black. The pain had stopped, but it was almost as if you were in another world.

When you realized that your vision wasn't black, but that everything around was dark, you looked to see a man and a child. They were both monsters, skeletons, and the man was none other than Dr. Gaster. He was holding what looked like a baby skeleton, bouncing it up and down slightly as he talked to the child beneath him.

"Please try to understand, Sans-" Gaster said.

"no!"

You jumped, that wasn't a child, it was Sans. He must have been a bit younger than he is now. You walked a little closer to the scene.

"so now i'm gonna be papyrus' full time babysitter?! while you work on the core without me?!" He shouted at his father.

"Sans, the underground needs more power. It needs electricity. And the thermal energy of hotland is perfect to convert into electrical energy." Gaster replied harshly.

"no." Sans bluntly stated. "alph can take care of pap. you're not working alone on this."

Gaster sighed and handed the little skeleton to Sans, "Then take him to her and come back."

When he passed off Papyrus, you saw that it wasn't a baby, but maybe a 4-5 year toddler. His eyes fluttered open and pushed himself up to look at Sans.

"WHERE ARE WE GOWIN, SNANS?" Papyrus asked.

"just to drop you off at alphs place, okay buddy? pop and i will be back soon." Sans told him.

The image faded to start another, this time in the lab under Alphys'.

"i got it for you, you crazy bastard" Sans was holding a test tube filled halfway with what looked like to be tiny red crystals.

"Yes!" The look on Gasters face was of pure madness, and it terrifies you. "Are you sure this is part of her soul?"

"yes, doc. pulled it out of his dust myself." Sans said.

"Perfect! Now we'll finally finish what we started!" He shouted madly.

Sans looked worried, and scared for his father as Gaster placed the vile inside a machine. Light brightened and revealed itself to the room, and probably the entire underground. Gaster laughed and shouted one word over and over.

"Yes! YES! YES! FINALLY!"

Then lights flashed. Warnings drawn over screens. The walls began to crack, and the air looked hot and orange.

"NO!!!!"

"shit! shitshitshit!" Sans ran to a computer and began typing rapidly, as Gaster used magic to try and keep the walls together.

The floor started to shake and break under the two of them.

"damnit!!" Sans shouted, typing faster on the computer.

Gaster stopped trying to help the wall and ran to a cabinet that looked like it was filled with bottles of liquid. He poured some of one of the liquids into a small vile and rushed to Sans.

"Give this to Papyrus when you get out of here." He said bluntly, smashing the computer with his fist.

"what the hell are you talking about?!" Sans shouted as he took the vile into his own hands.

"Don't wait for me." Gaster said. "You need to get out of here."

"but you'll-"

"I SAID GO, SANS!" Gaster shouted.

"dad!"

Gaster closed his eyes and reopened them to show both of them glowing purple. He lifted his hands to the wall that held the machine and you saw the insides of the holes in his hands also glowing the same shade of purple hue. He began yelling and slowly started floating as the walls and ground closed, and the machine began to shake.

"dad, no!" Sans screamed.

"GET OUT!"

And that's all Gaster had to say before Sans flashed out of the room, the expression on his face said he knew what would happen.

Then the shaking and the cracking stopped as the vile that held the red crystals flew into Gasters hand with a clink, and he fell to his knees.

Then Sans Flashed back in the room to help his father off the ground. The ground beneath them broke free and they both fell down through the growing hole. Sans flashed to safe ground but Gaster, clearly out of magical energy kept falling towards the hot magma. You heard Sans scream and Gaster broke the vile he held.

The red crystals enveloped his eye sockets and he disappeared before he fell into the magma.

"dad!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hewwo!

I added a bit of babybones and it made me happy. Baby Papy is da best thing! 

I hope you all enjoyed! I figures I'd give you all a longer chapter because it's been so long and the last chapter was fairly short.

I hope that the writing was good, I haven't written for a while so I don't know how good it will actually be. 

Anywho! Hope you enjoyed! I'm uh... still waiting for people to give me suggestions for what the title of this fanfic should be. I can't think of a good one and I want you guys to be more involved. Also! Don't be afraid to comment! Even it it's a hate comment, I still love getting comments on my story!

Later, smol beans!!