Chapter 75 "Dear, Talia..."

"So, all of those stories were lies I guess, huh?" Ryan said, his arm reaching behind himself to rub at his growing back pain.

Chara looked over her shoulder at the older man and groaned. Just because the legends they heard when they were kids said that nobody ever returned from the underground came back, didn't mean they were lies. Chara didn't even come back to the surface in her own body, but rather the one she had practically stolen from you.

"You're so full of it sometimes." She said bluntly, rolling her eyes and continued walking up the steep path.

It wasn't that long of a walk, but it did bring Chara back to some old disturbing memories of things she wanted to forget. When they got to the cavern, or rather, the hole that lead into the underground, there was a small Froggit in front of the long line of police tape. He looked up and croaked, causing Ryan to tilt his head.

"He's wondering why we're here." Chara told him, translating what the Froggit had croaked out.

Ryan almost screamed. "You speak mon-?!"

Chara shot him a quick glare as the Froggit lowered his head to the tone Ryan had used. Ryan had shut up almost instantly and backed up the smallest bit to allow the two of them to talk. Chara had taught herself how to speak a variety of different monster languages over her time in the underground, dead or not. She ended up translating the Froggit language for you when you fell into the underground as well, helping you better understand monsters and your journey.

"*Ribbit ribbit* Chara, you know you're not supposed to be here by yourself." The Froggit told her.

"First of all, neither are any of the monsters, and second, I'm not alone." She gestured towards Ryan, who silently waved behind her.

"*Croak croak* I-I'm not alone either... Whimsun is here with me too." Froggit blushed slightly out of embarrassment "*Ribbit croak* She's just hiding again."

Chara stifled a laugh as she saw two antenna sticking out of the cavern. She could see Whimsun's small wings fluttering behind the police tape that simply read 'NGAHHH!'. She looked over the police tape and Whimsun shyly and quickly flew out of her hiding spot and hovered beside the Froggit.

Ryan looked over at the two monsters, trying his best to smile at the creatures. He wasn't really a racist when it came to monster kind, but he definitely had some disagreeable opinions about them.

"Me and my friend here are going to the library in Snowdin, so if you will," Chara tried to squeeze passed the two monsters. "I will just-"

"I'm sorry.... But no body should be down there.... The only way out is through the castle..." Whimsun said quietly, fluttering in front of the human.

Chara's glared at the monster and pointed a finger at her. "That's bullshit and you know it!"

Froggit hopped back a bit as Whimsun began to whimper small quiet apologies. Chara's eyes started transitioning from their natural light brown to a glowing blood red, voice thickening. Ryan stepped forward, grabbing onto Chara's shoulder, trying his best to try and calm her down.

"Asriel went down into the underground for two years strait just to water damn flowers in the ruins!" Chara yelled at Whimsun. "So don't you dare tell me that the rule has changed because h-he's... h-he's..."

She couldn't finish her sentence before starting to tear up and turn into Ryan's injured shoulder. Whimsun and Froggit ran off, afraid of what might happen if they would've stayed with the princess.

"C'mon... Let's go..." Ryan said

Chara looked up into his eyes, smiling lightly towards the man, and hugged him again. His body shook out of pure shock and he slowly hugged her back. She nudged her face into his chest, and he slowly slinked his arms around her back, taking her into a full hug before dropping to his knees from Chara beginning to cry again.

This was going to be a long trip through the underground....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Chessy?! Are you alright?!" Gaster screamed towards Fran, who was visibly shaking and glitching out in the Mindspace.

"I'_ do_' t kno_ w_at's hap_ening _o me!!"Her voice came out choppy, like it was pre-recorded but parts were missing. "Gr_n _pa! Wh_t's h_ppen_ng to m_?!"

Chase screamed, like an actual, painful scream, placing his hands onto his head. He fell to the black empty floor of the Mindspace, cupping his hands on top of his ears. He was shutting his eyes tight as Kris jumped towards the other human.

"Gaster! We need to get out of here right now!" Kris screamed, rubbing his hand across Chase's shoulder. "Chase is-"

"She can't take us out, you imbecile!" Gaster yelled back towards the human. "Chessy..? A-are you okay?!"

Fran's hand started fizzing in and out of existence within the Mindspace. Her eyes going wide as her whole body began to start to fade in and out. Gaster reached a hand forward, as he tried to hold onto her. She reached out her corrupted hand in response, trying to lessen the space between the two of them.

Fran screamed, "G_st-!"

Her voice was cut off, before disappearing completely, trapping the three others inside the Mindspace. Gaster fell to his knees, his eye sockets going wide with terror.

This couldn't be happening.

This couldn't be happening!

THIS COULDN'T BE HAPPENING!!!

Why was it always the people he loved that ended up leaving him? First his wife, then his sons, now his granddaughter? Where did she go?! How would hey get out of the Mindspace like this?!

"Dear,Talia..." He said quietly, ignoring the human who was screaming in pain behind him.

"Gaster!" Kris screamed. "Chase is in the middle of a-"

When Gaster stood up and turned around, to show both of his sockets glowing strongly with light, Kris stopped talking. His left eye was so bright blue, that it looked almost white, while his right glowed a drastically deep color of orange.

The look on his face was of pure anger and hate.

"Talia..." He said the name again, quietly. "You're always somewhere else..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author-Chan: Phew... I'm so glad that I finally have a full out story planned in my head...

Brain: But I want Talia.

Author-Chan: Why? That would just make it so much harder for me to write, and longer to-

Brain: Because I want her.

Bonjour!

For those of you who are lazy:

 Talia means "Rain" or "gentle dew from heaven; by the water"

I hope you liked this chapter. I had nothing better to do today but write, so here you guys go XD

Bya!