Chapter 67 Q&A

From mastermind291 To Frisk: How was your daughters cooking?

Frisk: She's actually fairly good at cooking! Tori has come over a lot to help her with teaching Paps sometimes.

From mastermind291 To Sans: Your Sansational, your puns are real ribticklers and really tickle my funny bone, but I must ask... when your eye goes blue, does it effect you in any way? Like, does your vision go blue or something?

Sans: thank you for the 'condiment', but i have to say that i 'mustard'nser your question fast, or paps will never let me 'ketchup' to the rest of the questions.
nah..i can see normal. i just get a force pressed against my hand, and because i'm in an eternal bond with frisk now... my soul feels warm when i grab hers...

From mastermind291 To Papyrus: I don't know why Sams likes a trombone, when a xylobone is available?

Papyrus: WELL, WHEN I WAS LITTLE I USED TO PLAY ON A-
WAIT. *looks at the question again*
HUMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOP PLAGUING MY LIFE WITH MORE PUNS THAN NECESSARY!! NYEEEEEEEEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From mastermind291 To Gaster: ☟︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎■︎ ♋︎◆︎❼︎⬧︎✍︎ ♓︎❼︎❍︎ ♋︎⬧︎🙵♓︎■︎♑︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎ ♋︎⬧︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❼︎❖︎♏︎ ♌︎♏︎♏︎■︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ❖︎□︎♓︎♎︎ ♋︎■︎♎︎ ♋︎●︎●︎📪︎ ♓︎♐︎ ⬧︎□︎📪︎ ⬥︎♒︎♋︎⧫︎ ♓︎⬧︎ ⍓︎□︎◆︎❒︎ □︎◻︎♓︎■︎♓︎□︎■︎ □︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❍︎✍︎ (Translation: H︎a︎v︎e︎ y︎o︎u︎ s︎e︎e︎n︎ a︎u︎'s︎?︎ I'm︎ a︎s︎ki︎n︎g︎ y︎o︎u︎ a︎s︎ y︎o︎u︎'v︎e︎ b︎e︎e︎n︎ i︎n︎ t︎h︎e︎ v︎o︎i︎d︎ a︎n︎d︎ a︎l︎l︎,︎ i︎f︎ s︎o︎,︎ w︎h︎a︎t︎ i︎s︎ y︎o︎u︎r︎ o︎pi︎n︎i︎o︎n︎ o︎n︎ t︎h︎e︎m︎?︎)

Gaster: ✡︎♏︎⬧︎📬︎
♓︎ ♒︎♋︎❖︎♏︎ ⬧︎♏︎♏︎■︎ ⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❍︎ ⬥︎♒︎♓︎●︎♏︎ ♓︎ ⬥︎♋︎⬧︎ ♓︎■︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎ ❖︎□︎♓︎♎︎📬︎📬︎📬︎
♓︎ ❍︎◆︎⬧︎⧫︎ ⬧︎♋︎⍓︎📬︎📬︎📬︎
⬧︎□︎❍︎♏︎ □︎♐︎ ⧫︎♒︎♏︎❍︎ ♋︎❒︎♏︎📬︎📬︎📬︎
❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎📬︎📬︎📬︎
❖︎♏︎❒︎⍓︎📬︎📬︎📬︎
♓︎■︎⧫︎♏︎❒︎♏︎⬧︎⧫︎♓︎■︎♑︎📬︎📬︎📬︎
(Translation: Yes.
I h︎a︎v︎e︎ s︎e︎e︎n︎ s︎o︎m︎e︎ o︎f︎ t︎h︎e︎m︎ w︎h︎i︎l︎e︎ I w︎a︎s︎ i︎n︎ t︎h︎e︎ v︎o︎i︎d︎.︎.︎.︎
I m︎u︎s︎t︎ s︎a︎y︎.︎.︎.︎
So︎m︎e︎ o︎f︎ t︎h︎e︎m︎ a︎r︎e︎.︎.︎.︎
Ve︎r︎y︎.︎.︎.︎
Ve︎r︎y︎.︎.︎.︎
In︎t︎e︎r︎e︎s︎t︎i︎n︎g︎.︎.︎.︎)

From mastermind291 to Ryan:.......🖕🏻

Ryan: Can't a guy get some fucking sympathy once?! I literally went to my daughter's wedding to ASK FOR FORGIVENESS! Also! The whole thing with Chara, 20 years ago?! Yeah! That was Kyle, Jake, and some other guy I can't remember the name of. They pretty much FORCED me to do that shit to her!
....Chara was my best friend..... And she's not the same anymore...
But neither am I

From SansXFriskforlife For Frisk and Chara: Can you tell us about your past family's?