Chapter 14 Possessed

Caution!
This chapter deals with the topics of self harm and suicide.
If you are sensitive to these topics, read at your own risk.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pfft! HAHAHAHAHA!! Aww... That's a good one! Haha! Oh, Frisk..." Flowey laughed devilishly.

"I wasn't joking, Flowey." you say.

"What? So you're going to kill yourself with that knife?" he asks.

"Well.. not exactly... I guess, I just wanted to see if it works."

He smiles a devilishly spine chilling smile. "So you ARE going to kill yourself with that knife!" He exclaims.

"N-"

"you're going to what?!?!" you hear a deep voice shout.

"Just, go away." you tell both of them.

"HAHA! My pleasure! Have fun!!!" Flowey laughed before he sunk into the ground to leave you and the monster.

"frisk... you can't..." you saw bones surround you as you were embraced by the monster from behind.

He pulled you towards him and turns you around. You already knew who it was, but seeing Sans with his nervous look on his face, which was blue with blush, made you frown. The worry that stretched across his face contradicted with the heat his hands had on your sides. His hands were so warm you almost forgot what you were doing.

You pulled away as the bones disappeared.

"You don't get it, do you?" you say.

"no! i don't! i thought you wanted to stay here! like i said, you've already got food, drinks, friends.... me... please don't leave. even if you can reset, i don't know if... if..." he trailed off. "you can't leave me. i need you to stay!"

"T-that's not what I-"

" T H E N W H A T I S I T?!" His eye sockets were completely black, and it reminded you of a distant memory.

You stepped back, backing up against the dusty counter-top. Fear shot through your entire body and you felt the skin on your back crawl with gilt. You collapsed as he took a step towards you, remembering the hate-filled words he once said to you. The words that always made you fall back, that allowed you to regain control to die and reset.

"You're right! Okay?! You're right..." you shouted, as if he knew what you were thinking of.

"what?" he asked, the white pinpricks in his eyes returning.

"I..." you looked up at him with your tear flushed face. "I... should be burning in Hell."

He took a step back. Then another. And another.

"no..." he mumbled. "no.. no no no! i never said that to you i said that to that... that... that demon!"

"No... I did those things... it was my body.."

"being controlled by a dead human who wanted to kill all of monster and human kind! big deal! that's not you!" He shouted.

"But... she's planning something.. I can feel it! Why else would she have done what she did to you?!" You retort.

"to get you going. worried that somethings going to happen when it's not."

You froze and you felt your arm get wet and the stench of blood pooled through your sweater.

'Great..'

"w-what's that smell..?" Sans asks.

"Oh, shh! I know you've smelled the stench of my blood before! A cut just opened up, it happens." You say.

Now it was Sans' turn to freeze, as you walked pasted him.

"frisk, wait!" He said apologetically. "if you're going, i go first."

You turned around to see him aiming a bone towards his chest.

Your eyes went wide and you felt pain in your head.

'Not now! Please NOT NOW!

You felt your body move on it's own, taking out the knife and clutching it in your right hand.

'WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!'

What I should have on OUR run!

'SANS!'

"Sansy!~" She said sweetly.

He stepped back, bone turning towards your possessed body.

Chara tsk-tsked. "We wouldn't want poor Frisk to get hurt! You kill me, you kill her too!"

The bone disappeared.

"get out of her." Sans said harshly.

"Why?" She asked with a certain sourness in her voice. "Don't worry, I won't kill you, Comedian."

She rolled up your sleeves and placed the tip of the knife on the skin.

"no!" Sans shouted. "G E T  O U T  O F  H E R!"

She ignored him. "It's been a long time since I've done this..."

Once again you felt nothing, but you expected pain to erupted at any moment. Chara, however, was crying screams of pain.

*HP 19/20

You could see Sans wince at the sight of your bleeding arm. Chara did it a lot deeper than what you usually do, so you weren't sure if you were going to die of blood loss or not.

*HP 18/20

When your body collapsed, you felt the pain shoot into your arm.

*HP 17/20

"frisk..? is that you..?" Sans asks.

*HP 16/20

"who is it?!" He loomed over top of you as you screamed in pain.

*HP 15/20

"Sans... it's me.." you say.

*HP 14/20

"item! item, now!" Sans screamed.

*HP 13/20

But you were too weak. Blood spilled out to the floor as your HP dropped.

*HP 12/20

"frisk! item!" You heard him call your name over and over again, but your arm hurt too much to open your menu. So you got an idea.

*HP 11/20

"Karma.." you say.

*HP 10/20

"w-what..?"

*HP 9/20

You brought out your soul and it lay in front of him and your weak body.

*HP 8/20

"Karma, Sans!" You repeated.

*HP 7/20

"n-no! i-i could kill you..!" He told you.

*HP 6/20

"Please..."

*HP 5/20

You felt pain in your stomach as your soul was hit with a bone. The karma bolt up and decreased your HP to 1.

The bleeding stoped and..

*You are the Monster Candy! You recovered 10 HP!

"k-kid..?" Sans reached out.

"Why didn't you kill me..?" You spoke.

"w-what?!"

*You can't feel anything...

"You should have killed me when you had the chance!" You glanced up at him, eyes red with possession. "You idiot... Heh! Now.."

He stepped back.

"You're going to DIE!"