Chapter 8 'Oh...'

"heya kid." you hear Sans say as you leave the room with Mettaton and Alphys.

"H-hey!" you say, not trying to stutter, but you do anyway.

"i'm uh.... going to grillby's. wanna come?" he blushes.

"S-sure!!"

He holds out his shaking hand and you grasp it. It's warmer than earlier. A lot warmer.

You almost fall over when he takes you there instantly. Your head hurts and you feel dizzy.

"Ugh..." you groan.

"are you okay, kid?" Sans asks.

You don't really like that nickname, but you take it. You're head is too dizzy to answer him. He leans forward and asked you again. Everything about this scenario is so cliche. You hold your head to signal that your head hurts. suddenly you feel a powerful relief in your head. Your breaths are slow and you close your eyes from the relaxation. The pain passes almost instantly and you open your eyes to Sans leaning over top of you, his left eye blue from the use of magic. You look up to see his hand is glowing a soft green colour. Healing magic.

"is that better?" he asks.

"Much. Thank you." you tell him.

"paps would have been able to do a better job than i ever could, but i tried." he says.

"You did just fine."

You both walk into Grillby's and everyone greets Sans like usual. You sit down in the same spot that you did the first time you came here with him. 

"so..." Sans starts. "how ya been?" 

You laugh a little, but answer the question.

"I'm doing fine." you lie.

You don't want to admit that you like it down here more than you did on the surface. So you lie. One of your biggest lies in your life. Well. That's not true. You used to lie every single day till you "fell" down into the underground. Pretending you we're alright. Pretending that everything at home was okay, and that you just fell down the stairs sometimes. So you lie. Again. But this time to someone you trust. To someone who you thought might have understood if you told him the truth. But you lied.

"you sure, kiddo?" he asks, so wholeheartedly you thought that your soul was going to shatter from it.

"Y-yeah!" you stutter. Lying again.

"hmm." Sans mumbles. "i don't think i believe you. was it because of the magic, i told you i'm no good." he stands up and grabs your wrist, his hand even hotter from before. "lets go to my house and get paps t-"

"No."

"no?"

"I don't need help." you say.

"i don't think i understand." he says, hand still on your wrist.

You want him TO help you. You don't want to be sad that you're going to die. You want to see if there is another way. Another way so you can stay with all your friends. Toriel... Napstablook, Papyrus, Undyne, Alphys, Mettaton even. And Sans.... Sans especially. Your eyes well up with tears.

"kid..?"

You curl up into his warm hand and you can feel the world fizzle away. the smell of grease has been replaced with the smell of dirty socks and bedsheets. The high stool you sat on is replaced with a comfortable seat of some kind. And your clear head throbbing with dizziness and thoughts you don't want to think of. You don't dare open your eyes, because you know, if you do, you'll start crying.

"hey.. hey..... shhh... shhh. you're okay... it's gonna be okay...." you hear Sans whisper in your ear.

You clutch onto his hand like a kid with a new toy. You don't want to let it go. But.. Wow.. It's getting pretty warm. Really warm. So warm, that...

"Ow!" you screech, pulling your hands away.

"ah! sorry! i-i don't know what's wrong with me..." he says.

"It's okay" you say, opening your eyes to see his room. Sans sitting on the bed beside you.

"what's going on?" he asks, resting his hand on your leg. It's still quite warm.

"Why are you so hot?" you ask.

"DID I SERIOUSLY JUST ASK THAT?!" you think to yourself.

He laughs. Nervously.

"i asked you first, kiddo" he says.

You frown. "But I don't want to answer till you answer mine first."

He laughs again.

"heh...  seems like i don't have a choice, do i?" he asks.

"No. I guess not." You keep avoiding his question.

"heh...." he pauses. "y'know how most monsters are pretty much the equivalent of animals? well, pap and i as an exception. but anyway, you get the point, right?"

"Yeah..?" You were trying to think where he was going with this.

"well. you know how animals have this thing where they. uh. y'know...."

"You mean... like....?" You can't remember the word for the life of you.

"y-yeah... it only happens once in a while... but.. yeah.." he rubs his head with his other hand, his warm hand still on your leg.

Wait. Warm... Hot... 

Oh. OH!!!!!!! He's talking about, THAT?! WHAT?! HE'S A SKELETON! THAT CAN'T HAPPEN TO HIM!...  Right?

"Oh. My Gosh...." you think. "He's in heat...?"

"H-heat..?" You don't mean to say it out loud, but you do.

"y-yeah....."

"Oh..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay. Okay. I know this is less then 1000 words. And sorry.

And Yes... I know this is turning out weird

BUT NOOOOOOO! THIS WILL NOT BECOME A LEMON.

I repeat, this will NOT become a lemon. 

So don't worry, My little cinnamon rolls, nothing like that is going to happen. I PROMISE!

Oh. And to the person who told me to write this in the first place. The person I go to school with. Just letting you know.... you missed our science final this week so you should talk to our science teacher about that. :/

Also, buddy, don't come to me asking me to write smut like everyone else at school. My other friends do enough of that because they know I write alot. So please... don't.