Chapter 62 Chessy

NO NO NO NO NO NO!

Chara held onto the test so hard that it was about to shatter. It was one time! And something like this was so rare! How did this happen?! And why to her?! She didn't know the first thing about being a parent, much less how she was going to raise a kid! She hadn't really had a good parental figure before Toriel and Asgore anyway, so would she end up like her mother? An alcoholic nobody who didn't give a damn about her child?

"FUCK!" She screamed in the bathroom.

There was a crash outside the bathroom door, and a loud grunting noise following shortly after. Chara opened the bathroom door quietly as she saw Sans holding the top of his head, bedroom door pushed outward.

"Sans! Are you okay?!" You yelled from downstairs.

He made a grunting noise as he held up a thumbs up towards you. Chara sighed and slowly went down the stairs. She had to tell Asriel.

...

This was going to suck...

"I need to go." She said towards you, lowering her head and shoving her hands in her pockets, along with the pregnancy test.

You nodded, heading up the stairs to help out your lover. His 1hp was always getting in the way of everything recently when it came to nightmares and loud noises. And yes, the nightmares were back, but it was to be expected with all the determination floating around the timeline.

Chara walked out the front door, out into the dimly lit street. She carefully walked across the road towards her own house. How was she supposed to bring up the news to Azzy? How would he react? Would he think she was lying, or pulling a prank just to embarrass him? Pushing her thoughts aside, Chara pulled out her door key and unlocked the door, stepped inside, and walked down the hall towards her bedroom.

"Asriel..?" Chara said quietly into the room. "A-are you awake?"

"Mmm... mhmm.." He mumbled sleepy, "What is it..?"

"Just come out.. I need to talk to you." She told him quietly, causing him to groggily and slowly get out of his bed.

She sat on the floor in front of the fireplace, knees huddled close to her torso as she held her stomach. Asriel walked into the living room with his green and white striped pajamas, bags under his eyes. He sat on the floor next to her, eyes trying to adjust to the bright light of the fireplace.

"What is it?" he asked again after a while.

"So... You know how we.... Did something the other night?" Chara asked, head lowering as the both of them began to blush.

"Y-yeah?" his voice showed that he was completely awake now.

His eyes were focused on her, and she took a deep breath in through her nose, trying to calm her nerves. She rubbed her stomach silently and subblely.

"I'm.." She stopped for a second to stop her foot from shaking. "... pregnant..."

Asriel's eyes went wide. "W-w-what?!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nothing he could do but try once, just once to protect his son.To show he could love! To show he knew how! To show he wasn't soulless, or evil, or just wanting power. Not like before. Kris was a way to end that. Play nice or he might just kill him before he could go back to his own timeline.

"Y-you'll be home soon, right grandpa..?" A little voice said. "I know you c-can hear me.."

"Chessy?" Gaster turned around in his dream-like world of darkness. "Is that you?"

Standing before him was Franchesca, but there was something about her. She looked like she was an adult. She had beautiful brown hair that fell to the center of her shoulders, and her blue eyes glowing in the darkness. It was hard to see at first, but she was wearing a blue, pink and purple striped sweater and skinny jeans.

There was something else. A figure standing behind her. It looked like a male figure, slender body lazaly looking in Gasters direction. He looked like he haid bright white hair with brown tips. He had fluorescent green eyes and wore a yellow hooded sweater with green stripes. He had long baggy brown jeans covering the tops of his shoes.

"I-it's hard for me to talk telepathically like this for a w-while, so I-I'll keep this short" Cess said.

She explained what had happened throughout the couple of days he was asleep in the hospital. About you telling her about the 'expansion', and that Asgore, Asriel, and Chara were all going to go live in the city. Gaster didn't like the sound of that. Chara's Determination could go out of control in the city. And didn't Ryan live there? How was that going to work? Where would they live?

That wasn't the big problem right now, however.

"W-who is that?" Gaster asked, as the young man behind Chess started to show a striking resemblance to Kris.

"H-his name is Chase." Fran said. "A-Auntie Chara is p-pregnant with him right now."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Howdy! 

I know this chapter is really short, but I REALLY wanted to update, and I hade writers block. but anyway! 

I do have drawings for the babys. (their adult versions) But ye!

I can't put them on here because I don't have my phone, and I kinda want to make comics first XD

Chara: Why the name 'Chase' though?!

Frisk: Yeah

Author-chan: You'll see ;)

Bya!