Chapter 54 Chara's Secret

Frisk, are you okay in there?

Wait. What's going on?

'GET IN HERE!'

Both Chara and Kris started screaming at you, trying to figure out what the hell was happening. You weren't expecting this to happen, but you knew... you KNEW there was no way he could have changed. He was just as abusive as before, slamming you against the door to the dressing room by your throat.

He was just as strong as before too. He only had to use one hand around your neck to lift you off the ground, back still pressed to the door.

"You still are a spoiled, mouthy, piece of shit, huh?" He said. "I TRIED to give us a restart on our relationship, but then I get mouthed off before I can explain myself?"

You clawed at his had with your own, trying to just get out of his grip to at least run away or find Chara and Kris. Hopefully they were coming, you couldn't really focus on tellapathy when you felt like you were being strangled to death. Your head started going fuzzy, and you could barely breathe. The feeling in your fingertips were passing now as your eyes rolled and your vision went darker.

"HEY!!!" You heard a voice, causing you to remain caunchus for a bit longer as you focused on it. "Let go. Of OUR. Sister!"

It was Chara. You could tell now. She was most likely with Kris right now, standing at the end of the hall. And boy were you right.

The grip on your throat loosened and you fell to the ground with a hard thud. Landing on your knees as you grasped your neck, coughing your lungs out as air rushed through them again. At the end of the hall, gradually coming towards you and your father, was none other than Chara, Kris, and Asriel. Chara's eyes were filled with a powerlust shade of red as she seemed to lead the trios path.

Chara held out her hand and her pocket knife flew out of the pocket of her jeans. She wasn't holding it, but rather it was floating over her head like the day she found out that Gaster had some of her determination.

"Now GO TO HELL!" She flung the knife straight for your fathers face, causing a stream of blood to trickle down his cheek.

He held the wound with his hand as he looked at your sister. His eyes went wide with fear as he spoke.

"Ch-Chara?!" He said. "Is th-that you?!"

"Who wants to know?!" Asriel stood in front of Chara with fire in his hands.

Your father rocked back for a second before answering the question. You had a feeling that this hallway was going to become a bloodbath soon if you didn't do anything. You knew Chara was not stable in this state, and the was she was talking was more frightening than the times before. Her speech sounded slurred, like there was a constant fluid in her throat. She sounded dangerous... angry... filled with rage and hate... filled with.. Determination...

"Chara! It's me, Ryan! Your best friend, remember?" He waved his hands and flashed a smile towards her. "How are you still so little?!"

"Best friend..?" Chara's eyes narrowed as she glowered towards him, hand raising a second time to bring the knife towards her again. "You ruined my life..."

She tilted her head to the side and smiled a deadly wide and terrifying smile.

"Guess I should repay you in the same way!" she started laughing uncontrollably as she stepped in front of Asriel to shoot the knife directly for your fathers head. "YOU'RE ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I HATE HUMANS!"