Chapter 48 Not Again...

"Sans..?" You tapped him on the shoulder softly as you sat up in the bed.

He groaned, but I a way of saying that he was awake enough to listen to what you had to say. You chuckled a little, and kissed him on the forehead.

"So.." you began, "Undyne and Alphys already have their wedding plans."

"mhm..." he silently agreed, nodding slightly.

"You do realize that we need to plan ours too, right?" You asked.

He groaned again and shrugged his shoulders slightly, telling you that he'd worry about it later. You pouted and grabbed his hand and rested it on your stomach.

"But don't you want to be her daddy when she's born?" You asked slyly.

He opened one eye slightly, his white eyelight seemed to look fuzzy because he was tired. He chuckled a little before lightly stroking your stomach.

"you can definitely call me 'that' more often..." his voice came out clear and deep, despite the fact that he was noticeably really tired.

You shuddered as you leaned into him, allowing him to hold you close, still stroking your tummy. You leaned close to his chest, listening to the very small vibrations of his soul as he closed his eye again.

"Can't call you that if we're not married, babe." You told him.

"takes a while to plan a wedding. you really think we can do it by the end of the month?" He asked.

You sat up, confused what he meant by that. By the end of the month? Yeah, sure she was growing fast, but that had to be monster magic right? No way she'd be born by the end of the month... right..?

"so, dings didn't tell you." He sighed, and sat up with you. "she's not a human, babe.. meaning the pregnancy won't last that long."

Now you were even more confused. How could your kid not be human? You guess they could technically be a monster, but did that mean you were giving birth to a tiny skeleton?

Then the funniest picture popped into your head. A super tiny Sans. A baby Sans. You almost laughed out loud, face going red as you healed it in.

"what? what's so funny?" He asked. "honey, i'm being serious."

"So you're telling me there's a tiny skeleton inside me?" You asked.

He shook his head, grabbing your hand as he summoned his soul in front of him. You took the hint and brought out your own. They floated beside each other.

"it's just a way to tell what soul she has." He said. "she's gonna have a lot of magic, another reason why she's growing so fast."

You didn't quite understand, but you let him explain further before asking any questions.

"she'll look human, but her body will mostly be made out of magic." He explained. "she'll have some physical matter. she'll probably have my powers, but I'm not so sure of that one."

The door opened, and you both jumped. Papyrus stood in the newly fixed doorway, but something was wrong. He was crying.

"woah! paps!" Sans rushed up off the bed and hugged him. "what's wrong, bro?"

"HE.. HE'S IN THE KITCHEN.. S-SOMETHING'S WRONG..." Papyrus said. "HE'S NOT TALKING... AT LEAST NOT TO ANYONE I CAN SEE..."

You saw Sans turn to you with a scarce look strewn across his face. You got up slowly, and carefully as he rushed by Papyrus to go downstairs. Papyrus, walked up to you and held out his arm to help support you getting up.

You then both followed Sans downstairs slowly. You holding onto the railing and holding Pap's arm. You walked into the kitchen and Sans held a finger to his mouth, signalling you both to be quiet.

Gaster sat at the table. He had been getting up and sitting there since the day Undyne came over, so you thought it had to do with work or something.

He was muttering to himself, except you couldn't understand him. It was almost as if he was speaking in a whole different language.

Papyrus started crying again silently and you rubbed his back. He clung onto his ever-present scarf and held it close to his face.

"dings. what's going on..?" Sans said, leaning down to see his fathers face.

Gaster just kept muttering to himself, like he was talking to somebody on the other end of the table. But then he said something you could understand. A name. A name of someone you thought had gone through enough torture in his life and needed to me cared for.

"Asriel" he said.

As if on cue, Chara started talking to you telepathically.

Shit!!! Frisk!

'I know! It's Azzy, I'll be right over.'

Hurry up! He's not listening to us.

'I AM, KRIS! SHUT UP!'

You walked up to Sans. "I have to go. Somethings wrong."

He stood up straight, "i'll go with you."

You shook your head and gestured at Gaster. "You need to stay here with him. Papyrus can protect me, right Paps?"

You looked over to him, a huge smile plastered on is face as he wiped away his tears. You smiled gently at him.

"BUT OF COURSE!" He said proudly.

Please hurry!

"Shall we?" You asked, walking out of the kitchen to go to the Dreemurrs house.

You opened the door and a fireball flew past your head. You gasped, it probably only missed you by a millimetre, because you could feel the hot heat as it went by you. Papyrus stepped in front of you.

"Help! F-Frisk! I-i can't stop it!!" Asriels voice came from the dining room table.

"Calm down, Asriel!" Kris said. "You just need to calm down!"

"How the hell am I supposed to be calm when I literally can kill you all?!" His voice came out thick and harsh, definitely not like Asriel at all.

"Jut trust me, just close your eyes!" Kris yelled.

You carefully looked past Papyrus to see Asriels hands coated in flames. But not flames like Toriel or Asgore, the flames were changing colours, just like when he became a god.

He wasn't wearing a shirt, most likely burned off or something. Kris was standing behind him, holding his shoulders. Chara standing behind Kris before she noticed you and Papyrus.

"Stay back!" She yelled.

Asriels eyes sprung open when Chara yelled at you. He looked directly at you with fear in his eyes as he shot another fireball directly at your stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello people of the Wattpad.

Just letting you know that I'm writing a new book! It's not Undertale, so I get it if you don't care, but I really hope you check it out!

Anyway! Hope you enjoyed!

Bya!!!