Chapter 43 Returning Home

"welp.. It's official." Sans stated, getting off your flight back home.

"What is?" You asked searching for your luggage on the conveyor.

"i hate planes." he said bluntly. "my magic feels wonky."

You laughed and grabbed your bags, leading Sans to the exit of the airport to meet your taxi. The drive felt slow and you wanted to sleep due to the jet lag, but Sans' ever present hand resting on yours caused you to stay awake.

When you arrived back in town, something felt.. weird. It had nothing to do with the town, but YOU felt weird. Your stomach felt heavy and you almost wanted to quietly tell Sans that you thought you were going to vomit.

You stepped out of the cab once it reached your driveway and Sans thanked the driver for their services. You slowly grabbed a hold of his hand and he opened the door to your home.

"OH MY GOD! SANS! FRISK!" Papyrus screamed as he shot from the couch. "I FORGOT YOU WERE COMING HOME TODAY!"

"Nice to see you too Pa- PAPYRUS?!" He suddenly rushed over to you and picked you up by the shoulders to look you square in the face.

"DID HE ASK YOU?!" He asked, and you heard Sans laugh hysterically to himself.

"What are you talking about?! Put me down!" You wiggled in his grasp until he placed you down gently on the couch.

"He's wondering if Sans proposed to you while you were in Paris." a deep voice said, coming into the room with a flash of light. "And by the sight of the ring on your finger, I assume he has."

You turned towards the fading purple hue to see Gaster staring straight at your hand. You went beat red as you nodded your head, slowly lowering it in the process. Despite your own embarrassment, Gaster patted Sans on the back and whispered something where his ear should be, causing his face to turn dark blue in a matter of milliseconds.You smiled, thinking what Gaster could have possibly said to make him that blue so quickly.

You stared down at your ring and started playing with it with your fingers, smiling to yourself about the night before your flight.

"How do you feel?" Gaster asked.

"I feel fine." You say out of habit, despite the gross pain in your gut getting bigger by the second.

"Thank Asgore." he said abruptly, taking you hand and leading you out the door. "Because we have a problem."

You gasped as he pulled you. "What do you mean?! Gaster!" You screamed, leaving Sans to talk with his brother.

You were dragged across the street to your parents house and the door swung open before Gaster knocked. Kris stood in the doorway and crossed his arms when he saw your face.

"Well well well..." He said. "Bout time you came home."

"Can someone please tell me what the hell is going on?!" You asked as you yanked your wrist out of Gasters grasp.

Chara came into the main room and stared dead at you, eating a MTT brand chocolate bar.

Hey

'Hi..?'

She took one bite before leaving to grab Asriel by the collar of his shirt.

"Okay okay! Ch-CHARA!" He whined, being dragged by Chara who still hasn't taken her eyes off you.

"Kris has a friend over." Chara said bluntly, taking another bite of chocolate.

"Totally against her will!" Kris retorted then turned back to you. "She came from my timeline."

Your eyes went wide. Another person, a human? Did they have a determination soul too? How is the timeline going to react now?!

"Where is she?" You asked, other questions clouding your mind.

"In our room." Chara said. "And she-" She glanced down to your hand. "-s OH MY GOD!"

Asriel and Kris both jumped at her sudden shout and Chara drops her bar of chocolate to grab your hand, staring at the ring that stood proudly on your finger.

"Okay!" you heard a voice come from the hall followed by the shadow of a figure walking down. "Why did you scream?!"

You saw a monster standing in the archway of the hall. She had long brown hair, purplish scaly skin, ripped jeans, a white t-shirt with a long purple button-up coat she kept open. She didn't look strikingly familiar to you, and you don't recall talking to her when you were still in the underground.

"Is this her?" You asked Kris.

He nods and sighed, looking over at the monster to throw his arms in the air and yell at her, telling her that she should have waited in the room like he told her too.

"Kris! I get it!" She screams, waving her arms around. "Is this the human girl you were telling me about?"

"I'm Frisk." You say, walking towards her.

"Yeah, yeah." The monster says. "I know who you are."

"Hey, Susie!!!" Chara's voice raises the hairs on your neck. "Don't talk to my sister that way!"

Susie smirks smugly and putting her hands over her head as she backs up slowly. "Sorry, sorry."

Chara strides towards her and summons a knife to her hand, placing it at the monsters throat. "Don't. Test me."

"Alright!" Susie shouts. "Now get off!"

You place your arms out to catch Chara as Susie uses, what seemed to be all of her strength to push Chara away from her. You catch her, but her fluent motion caused you to fall backwards as well. Luckily, Asriel caught you both before you fell flat on your butt. Chara looked behind you to see him, and smiled widely.

Susie brushed herself off, like she was covered in dust and then placed her hands on her hips to look at you. You stood up and began to advance on her once again.

"How did you get here?" You asked.

"That little do-hickey in your house. Shot me out like a cannon." She said, placing her arms over her head. "Don't remember anything before it threw me out though, so don't ask."

You turned to Kris and asked if it was the same experience for him when he came through.

"Well.. yeah. Minus the part where I instantly felt pain everywhere till you touched me." He said, scratching the back of his head.

"I know you may have further questions." Gaster said. "But we have a lot more work to do now that Susie is here."

You nodded, disregarding the growing pain present in your stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heya!!!!!!!!!!!

What's up?!

Bet you can't guess what's wrong with Frisk! (okay maybe you can...) BUT STILL!

Anyway, don't really have much to say, so. 

Bya, b-scotch pies!