Chapter 11 Control

I have a bit of writer's block.. so this chapter might not be good :/ Sorry.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you and Sans reach Waterfall, your head is throbbing. Not just from the teleportation over and over, but also of what happened back at his house. You mind keeps flipping to what Flowey was saying and what else happened. The kiss. You put one hand on your head as you fell to the ground. The other on your mouth.

"sorry, kid... i just wanted to get you out of there..." Sans said helping you up and sitting you down on one of the benches. Looks like they were just put up.

"My head just hurts.. that's all." You tell him.

"sorry 'bout that... do you want me to try and help?"

"Y-yes please..." You said.

You leaned forward and let Sans use his magic on your temple. The warm sensation from the healing magic was so comforting, you closed your eyes. Right now, you just want to avoid the conversation topic you know he wants to talk about. You. You hate talking about you. It always just seemed like a waste of time. You always thought there was no point talking about something that really had no impact on the world. Something that was completely useless... and.. didn't matter.

Heh. 

And there it was again. You heard it earlier too, in Sans' room. A voice. You knew whose voice.

"does that feel better?" Sans asks as you feel the magic dissipate.

"Y-yes.. Thank you." you say, eyes still closed.

Suddenly you feel his teeth press against your lips. You open your eyes for a few seconds before closing them again. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist. He pushed you down gently into a lying position. You could feel his face burning from his heat. But you didn't care. This was all you wanted. He pulled out of the kiss, and you were about to ask what was wrong before his head went to the croak of you neck.

"S-Sans... w-wait..." You said as he nipped at your neck.

He ignored you, nipping a little harder and unwrapping on of his arms to pull your hair.

You didn't need to care about anything. This is where you wanted to be. Right in this moment. But... like all moments... it doesn't last, and he pulls away when you tell him you're not ready. You open your eyes to see Sans' face is completely covered in blue blush. You smile to yourself. An awkward smile. Sans looks at you and you freeze. 

"s-sorry, frisk.. i-i-i guess i just got carried away for a second there..."

You giggle a little, and he smiles.

"guess i really am a 'bone'-head." he says, shrugging his shoulders.

You laugh a little more, causing Sans to laugh with you. This starts a frenzy of laughing. Both of you just start laughing ferociously. The Echo Flowers repeating the laughter.

"hehehe... i-i don't know why you don't laugh more often. your laugh is cute." Sans says.

You cover your face with your hands, but that doesn't help. Sans still chuckles when he sees your face turn glowing red. You can't help it. You.. don't understand it.. How could he be so nice to someone like you. How he could like someone like you. How he could.... love.. someone like you.

You're selfish. You tried to get rid of yourself because YOU couldn't deal with pain? Give me a break!

'But... Didn't you...'  You remove your hands and Sans stops chuckleing when he sees your sad expression.