Chapter 2

Your POV
When i entered the UA campus i had my discussion with Nezu and had to introduce myself and all of the staff and a brief of my history and magical yearly quirk power. A lot of them looked at me with fear and some of them didn't know how to feel at that point.
I followed the man who was crawling across the floor like a caterpillar in his bright yellow sleeping bag.

"Hello class. We have a new teacher who should surprise you. Her name is (Y/N) Evergarden. I will let her introduce herself."
Almost everyone's eyes opened at my name. As if they were in shock.
Especially a green haired boy who look liked he was about to have a panic attack. It was kinda adorable.

"Lets see. Hmph~ So you can call me what ever you want EXCEPT 'Child, lolita, villain!' I am 298 years old and i have 298 quirks. *explains your main quirks from ch1* Oh and i will be helping you with homeroom, English, History and your Hero studies. Any serious questions can be asked but state your name first please?"
" My name is Izuku Midoriya. I wanted to ask a few questions actually so please allow me to ask... *i sinply nodded*
Q1) How can you get a new quirk every year? Isn't impossible to have more than 2 quirks which are inherited and wont it make your body strained?
Q2) Can anything kill you? Or are you completely immortal. Do you hate being immortal?
Q3) Why have you choose to be a 'small lolita child' "
'Lets see... I do not know why i keep getting a quirk and i have a constant pain as if all my insides are always burning and then healing and this process is never ending so a normal person would be dead. On question 2 there is only one thing that can kill me. Yes i hate being immortal. I watch everyone i knew and loved pass as I'm stuck here waiting till the end of the universe. Its a horrible existence. I have one quirk its like a wish though. I can grant 3 people to be immortal with me for eternity but if they leave me, they die so i have always been alone. I never wanted someone to be forced to stay with me. Thirdly, I SAID DO NOT CALL ME A 'lolita or child! But this form is most convenient when i was a villain and i kinda ended up liking this so i decided to stay like this. Of course though my parasol and dress are not practical so my hero outfit allows a lot more movement as it well got a lot less coverage.

'This is my hero attire

'This is my hero attire. I am the #3 Hero. OverLord! And to the boy at the back who is giving me a headache with his perversion... Lets see your name is Minoru Mineta. In both forms my breast size is... DD. Happy?"
I noticed all the girls just stared at my chest and could believe what i said meanwhile the majority of the boys where battling themselves to not have a nose bleed.
" I do not care if you know my measurements just remember you are looking at an almost 300year old. With your nasty pervert emotions and girls, does it make a difference if they hawk at me you have less to worry about right? Anyways Aizawa..."
When i turned my head he had a nosebleed i bent over and started laughing hysterically.
" well aizawa seems your nose is telling the truth. Anyways i will leave you to finish homeroom"
I made my way to the teachers lounge where i saw the english teacher i was going to be working with. What was his name. Hamada? ... No.... Yamada!
"Your outfit is more LEWD than Midnight's that's impressive."
"Seriously does it matter? It does the job and all the human body is only mussel, fat, and tissu..."
The sharp pain of my insides suddenly kicked in from all the voices i started to hear. I fell to the floor. I was on my knees and my hands in front of me holding me up. I coughed up almost a large puddle of black blood. I was trying to stay conscious. I haven't been in a place with this many voices in a long time and stayed there for a long period of time. I am overwhelmed "it burns... Someone... H... Help... M... M... Me"
I remember collapsing into the floor. And hear Hizashi using his quirk as loud as possible. "HELP IMMEDIATELY MY GOD ITS A CODE TDP (teachers death possible)
SOMEONE HELP!!!!'
~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬~¬
When i had finally awoke a bell went off which i assume was the end of day bells. "FUCK. WHAT HAPPENED FOR GOD SAKE!" "I'm sorry can you not use vile language while you are in this school and in my patient ward."
"Sorry. Can i ask what happened i have never passes out like that"
"If you wasn't immortal you would be dead! Every single mussel, organ melts and goes into failure constantly because your body is not meant to withstand that many quirks so your body is instantly repairing. Do you do this everyday?"
"Ye i have for nearly my entire 298yrs of existence so if i had to guess maybe for 288years to be accurate. I think its been this painful as a result of one of my quirks. All day i have heard the inner thoughts, pains and screams of everyone's mind. I'm going to be leaving can you thank Hizashi Yamada for bringing me here. He must have freaked out."
She simply pointed to the end of my bed where Aizawa and Hizashi was sleeping.
I used my deathly scream quirk to have a high enough pitch to make my voice loud and it awoke them immediately.
" Thank you both for helping me."
I climbed out the bed and realised i was still in my hero outfit so i was deciding whether to go back to lolita, stay in hero or go to my male lolita identity or my complete secret identity which was completely casual but no one would ever know it was me. When i looked out i saw the press asking for me and All might. Decision made. I am not dealing with them. Male lolita child it is.

All of them looked at me

All of them looked at me. What made me laugh was that Hizashi and Aizawa both asked at the same time "White are you always a child and white hair really?"
"Pft~ Well children do not get harassed by adults as much, white because that is the only thing i know i have always had since birth."
"The only thing since you was a child? What do u mean?" Aizawa looked at me utterly confused.
"Let me think of how to explain simply. I rarely ever changed my hair colour so i have always had white hair. But i do not actually remember my birth gender. I told everyone i was a female because what i have been the majority of my life but whether or not i have always been a female i do not remember. Understand?"
They simply nodded. I think they had a point however maybe a 12yr old looking boy leaving would look suspicious. I could go for the 18yr old version.

" Better? Now i am not a child or lolita

" Better? Now i am not a child or lolita. Now i will be taking my leave as i have important places to be and this disguise makes me tired so i would like to go to my street attire which i do not need anyone like teachers or students knowing. So adios amigos!"

I didn't turn back i just kept running. I could feel myself screaming.

No one can get close. I don't want to have emotions. Emotions... If i fall in love. I become weak. Love will be my death. Heartbreak will kill me like it nearly did the last time.
I refuse to fall in love again!
I miss you Ashido Karma.