Chapter 12

When i woke up i notice aizawa had join the boys on the bed and saw one of the nurses taking photos. I looked at my phone and she understood as she took photos on my phone for me. When i started laughing the boys slowly woke up and saw the nurse. All of them went tomato red and chased the nurse.
"My phone!"
They came back and held my phone in front of my face.
"Password" aizawa was pissed.
"I set 3 because i knew one wouldn't be safe."
"Oh i know it then"
Immediately allmight grabbed it and typed in the passwords.
"How!"
"Easy. You choose our nickname is the order you met us and invited us to the house."
"Smart ass. Anyway race you to UA!"

^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬^¬

I was sat infront on nezu.
"(Y/N) how can i help?"
"Im sorry i have caused you and everyone problems by being here and no one trust's me. I would leave but i have people here who i care about too much. Am i right in saying everyone knows i always have white or black hair and my child form and neko form?"
"Yes. We showed them every image we have of your forms from cameras. Why?"
"I want (Y/N) Evergarden to resign. But i will have a new identity and new form. This will stay between us 2 as i don't want anyone to know. Lets see... I can be Suzuki YaWaDa (YAgi, aizaWA, yamADa. Pronounced Yah-wear, dah)"
"Why?"
"I already see students glaring at me and i have a class who hate me as well as the teachers. I will give you anything you want. My sons hideout? I don't care. Please. I want to teach and i want people to like me and not judge me on my past."
"Sure but you have to tell 'your' boys. But sure why not do a secret identity. Let me announce this."

Over school radio
"We are notifying everyone that Pro hero OverLord has resigned and we have hired a new teacher during the weekend who starts today so can all the teachers please come and meet the new teacher."

"Shall i make up a story?"
"First your apperance"

I kept my neko identity form, and i was strong i tried to keep all the request but Hizashi wanted white and i couldn't do that

I kept my neko identity form, and i was strong i tried to keep all the request but Hizashi wanted white and i couldn't do that. (Your outfit is the dame cause its sexy xD)
"You are Suzuki YaWaDa, you are to take the same roles as before, you are a teacher in training and you are what... 25? So you already have a degree in English and history making you suited."
I nodded.
My voice was made to be a heavy English accent so no one would tell its me.
My boys ran in the fastest and looked at me. I gave them my flashy grin and we informed them on everything before everyone else appeared.
Nezu explained my qualifications and everyone warmed up to me instantly. Next was to meet my class for the 'first time'.
When the bell for first period rung i followed aizawa slowly pretending i didn't know where i was.
"Class this is your new teacher. He has asked to be called Suzuki as he finds it easier than his last name. He is english but his father was Japanese. So forgive his accent. Suzuki will be teaching and taking over all the roles Miss Evergarden use to have."
"Hello. My name is Suzuki. My last name is a bother to do so ill pretend it doesn't exist. Lets me think. I have a several degrees in history and English. Any questions?"
I pointed at the boy and asked his name.
"My name is Izuku Midoriya. What is your quirk?"
"I actually inherited both my parents quirk. I have... {Come on think. What did i never show?} Blood manipulation. I can make my blood into anything but it can kill me if i use to much blood. I also have the power to control a person if i digest their blood. I can make them do anything as long as their blood is my system. So i am a blood magic user in theory. Also i was trained as an assassin so don't think I'm weak!"
I saw one of the girls eyeing my slightly chiseled chest and aizawa was quietly growing. He so cute... Wait what am i thinking!
" My name is shoto Todoroki. You look like your 16-17 like us. How old are you? "
" I get that a lot. I am actually 25 but i was smart so i graduated all my school years and went into university around 17. So i spent the last few years getting all my degrees and studying to qualifying as a teacher. So now i am teaching at the most prestigious school. I guess now i have introduced my self i should go and see if any teachers need help with their work. Bye. "
I waved goodbye and left.
Bloody hell. I am acting nice and tough and indirect. Last time i was direct, i used all my other skills. And seriously i said my dark quirk skills? Oh well. Lets find my other boys.
I got to the staff room and literally saw Hizashi drowning in paper.
"Mr hero-Kun do you need assistance?"
"Kun? Seriously im not superior am i? {Kun is used to refer to someone older and more superior}"
"Sorry. How should i address you?"
"Yamada or Hizashi will do. And yes assistance would be helpful. Can you mark 1-A literature papers? Ill do language."
" Alright sounds easy enough Hizashi-sama."
I needed to keep up the sweet boy facade so i would treat everyone as if they are superior and that I'm a sweet, generous, kind man.
I took the paper to my desk and started marking.
When i looked at question 15 everyone wrote 'i love you' as the most used phrase. I was proud. I miss teaching as OverLord but at least now people don't treat me like shit.
" You done (Y...    Suzuki?"
Bloody hell Hizashi that was too close.
"Ye who scored highest for you?"
"Todoroki, Izuku were the top 2 what about you?"
"I got the same... The rest of the class got 60 or less. But those two got 80 and 97 out of 100. Do the other student s not study or do they struggle?"
"Both."
"Ok understood."
I handed back the papers and he gave me a hidden thumbs up and we both smiled.
"I need to teach history now."
"Suzuki... How did you get that scar?"
Hizashi was warning me that my other form had that scar as well. Its a scar that was left by someone stronger so i cant use illusions on it.
"I got it when i was a child. I got trapped under some rubble when a building exploded."
I played my part and fake a sad smile.
" I have history to teach now. Later Hizashi-sama."