Chapter 5

The girl fell... To her death.
I ran to the barrier and looked over. I saw her smile at me. I knew her. It was me. From when i tried to die. Why am i suddenly remembering things?
It doesn't matter, lets pretend nothing happened.
Lets see... I have 2houra till i am needed to assist with 1-A.
I hastily made my way to the teachers lounge where i saw midnight. I decided i would be in my hero attire to show who is flashier. Not like it was going to make a difference.
"MidNight, do you have Toshinori yagi, Hizashi Yamada, or Shota Aizawa in you phone book? If so can i copy their numbers."
Midnight tossed me her phone and i gladly accepted.
Instantly i created a group chat so that we could all talk instead of repeating a message to everyone one individually. I decided to text them.

(Y/N): 'Yo guys. Who is moving out their house and into my mansion?'
HY: I guess i will. I will need a recording room, music room, and bedroom that can withstand my quirk.'
SA:' I live in a stupidly overpriced flat apartment. So ye ill move. I don't need and specific rooms just a room that is soundproofed so i can sleep in peace.'

...
AM:' Seriously guys? Fine i live in a penthouse which i don't want to pay for. My specific rooms would be a gym that me and one other person can use without it being easily destroyed. Also please do not walk your little naked lolita body around.'

(Y/N): Cool i will start building it immediately and im going to start moving your stuff into boxes and move them into the designed rooms. See you in two hours.

^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°^°
I'm glad i have these other quirks. I boxed everything up in 10 seconds literally. Then i build everyone's requests and placed all their furniture in their rooms. I also added some more high tech recording equipment for Hizashi and more gym equip for all might. I had finished everything and teleported tot the school.
"Good afternoon Yamada~San. Good morning Evergarden~San."
"That's a cute name Hizashi. Oh by the way. I have made everyone's specifications as required. You recording equip was not technical, or new so i upgraded as well."
His jaw dropped and then snapped his neck back to the class.
"what is the most said phrase in English?"
"Is it hello?" It was the peppermint haired child. Oh ye he's a Todoroki.
"Correct."
"No that's not. That is a common phrase but when seeing people 47% of people say something else. Like whats up, hey bro. So its not always hello."
I walked to Hizashi and turned into micheal and towered Hizashi. I put my fingers under his chin and tilted his head to me.
" I love you. "
" Excuse me? "
" That is the most used word. For no one can change the word love. "
I returned to my hero form and looked at the class. Oh. I forgot that no on knew about Michael.
"Forget you saw me change to Michael." i used a mind manipulation quirk however this one was permanent but used all of my excess energy.
I leaned onto Hizashi as i tried to catch my breath.
"Hizashi take me to somewhere with no students" i whispered.