Chapter 34

Monday.
The week I've already planned. UA has let the students have the week of so that they can relax while the school undergo massive upgrades to security.

So this week. I planned everything. I told they guys i will practically have the whole week to ourselves.

I had a training camp planned for my kids. Guess with who!

LOV!!!

I set it up with my son. Both groups get stronger. I also hear my daughters bringing her group. So all of us get stronger and they can use their quirk and upgrade with no limit. What makes this perfect?!
My son and daughter are making their schedule. And they wont be nice. They will work roughly 17hrs a day.

When the kids woke up i sat their smirking.

"By the way. Your going to an intense villain training camp. Everything id packed. Its only for 5 days. Have fun."

They were shoved through Kurogiri's gate.

Now... Which of my boys should i tackle awake.
Aizawa was already awake. Somehow.

Hizashi or toshinori. I flipped the coin.
Toshinori.

I made my way to his room.
When i slowly opened the door i saw him asleep on his bed.
I crawled my way to his bed where i turned on my camera. I leaned into his ear and decided to whisper
"Harder tosh-Awh~"

I had never seen someone shoot into a sitting position so fast. On top if that he was as red as a cherry.

"Fucking hell. What the hell."
"Well, good morning. Im going to do it to hizashi as well. And if aizawa has fallen asleep ill do it to him. Wanna watch?"
He had his All might smile and it was creepy as fuck on toshinori.

We crept to hizashi and he was snoring so loudly he wouldn't be able to hear us.

I did the same.
" Fuck me harder hiz-AWHH~!!! "

His reaction was grabbing my hips and pulling me into the bed where he cuddled me.
"Well, Good morning. If only thats how my morning actually starte-"

He was cut off by toshinori pissing himself laughing.

"Did you wale him up like this?"
"Ye. I recorded both of you. Wanna see his?"
I saw toshinori pale as i showed hizashi and now the tables of who was laughing changed.

"I bet aizawa is asleep on the sofa. Wanna go and see?"

We all stealthy ran to the living room and sure enough he was asleep.

I walked up and decided to change what i said slightly.
"Oh my god im Gonna AWH~"

Aizawa was still slightly awake so he lifted me up onto his lap and smiled.

"Good try. But i wasn't asleep enough to have been flustered. Although id love to actually hear those words."

Both hizashi and aizawa said that. I went bright red and I'm sure my head exploded as i was a blushing mumbling mess.

I realised i wasn't wearing make up like usual so i used my quirk to manipulate my look but toshinori stopped me.
" We all think you are beautiful the way you are. Don't change yourself for us. We love you."
"Indeed. You are beautiful no matter what. And i love you the most."
"No way. I love her more."

I spent the next 5 minuets laughing as they fought over who loved me more.

In the end i faked cry.
"Why do you.. Have to fight..."
When they apologised i stopped an laughed at the fact they surrendered to me crying. I now had a weapon against them.