Chapter 15

Your POV

It struck 11:30 and i warped to the main hideout. I would never snitch this is. Only ever the spare ones.
I met with my son and we discussed some issues about funding and missions. I learnt what i needed and all the members except the traitor. The night was inactive.
They wanted me to become a pro hero so that what i did.
They wanted it to be pro hero Suzuki also known as the Crimson Assassin.
They even gave me the outfit.

It took me about 3 weeks until i reached the top 10 and i received a lot of credit for becoming nobody to a big shot in such a small amount of time

Even the students admired me. I missed being a famous hero. The fame and fortune.
The only way i had been receiving enough income for everyone  was from my Michael Evergarden form when i took photoshoots or modelled.

During these weeks me and the boys had less time as we were mostly professional at work after Nezu warned us students were making complaints of us kissing and showing affection. Then we all had some sort of work or paperwork to sort out.
So after tomorrow we had a half term week off and i forced them all to take a week of work.

¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|¦|
Friday

We got to school and i kissed them goodbye as i went to lesson. No one needed to watch me anymore as Nezu didn't see me as a liability or dangerous.
"Morning class."
"Morning sensei!"

A few minutes passed as i explained the new modules we would be studying in history after we came back until i felt a wave of nausea hit me. I ran to the bucket and everyone gasped. I didn't understand at first until i stood up and realised i was a lot shorter had a weight on my chest and my outfit had completely changed.

I screamed as loud as i could alerting any teacher not teaching to the classroom

Aizawa was the first to arrive and pointed at me.
"Who is she?"
"ITS ME YOU IDIOT! WHAT HAPPENED!!! I TOOK A SIP OF MY DRINK! A SINGLE FUCKING SIP! I LOST ME TAIL AND EARS AND I AM A GIRL!!!"
"Calm down Suzuki!"

I stood up and excused my self as i bumped into toshinori.
"Are you lost little one?"
"Fuck off toshinori. I don't need you patronising me!"
"Suzuki?"
"Yes and this isn't my doing! Someone has spiced my drink I'm heading to recovery girl. Take me."
I held out my arms so he would carry me as i had a lot less stamina than usual.