Chapter 26

I lay on my bed.
Toshinori decided he wanted to train his physical strength and see how strong small might can be. I warned the maids where they cannot hit.
Although i fixed the internal of his body. He got all his respiratory system and stomach the crater  in his side is still there no matter what i do.
Present Mic was at the stupid radio station doing what he did best, and aizawa was sleeping.
The kids, well they are at school.

I want to spend alone time with the guys but it doesn't seem like i ever will.
What am i supposed to do?
I tried asking them several time to take a day off from their lives but it never happens.
I'm asking toshinori to not practise for one day, aizawa not to sleep for one day, hizashi not to work one day.
Is it that hard?

In this house, yes.
Everyone has priorities and it tends to be their main focus.
Family, relationships. They are failing for everyone.

The problem was, me and the guys had this connection and i am going to use it against them.
I went to the bathroom and stabbed my thigh with a screwdriver.
I locked myself and i got calls from all 3 of them.
I felt bad for injuring them but i am not letting us fall apart.
I fell asleep.
When i woke up i heard banging on the door.
"hmmm?"
I looked out to see my boys.
"WHAT THE HELL!"
"You all tell me! I fucking love you all enough to actually use my Immortality quirk even though i know what happens to me! I ask for you guys to take ONE DAY! JUST ONE DAY OFF! Yet you cant manage that! This way i at least got to see you all! I didn't realise i was worth nothing to you! "
I stormed away but finally they got the idea.
I was crying when i bumped into my children.
Was it really the end of the day already?
I ran past them and locked myself away in my room.
I knew i shouldn't have got human emotions.
They make me weak.

No ones POV

"We have been neglecting her... I feel wrong."
"Im more concerned about what she said. She said this Immortality quirk causes her some issues. What issues?"
"YEAA!!! We should go talk to her."

The men turned around to see their 4 children.
Their daughter urakaka screamed at them.
"SHE WAS CRYING! YOU BETTER FIX IT NOW!"

The children walked off.
Todoroki went with Izuku to his room and Urakaka and Iida went to the games room.

The men walked together slowly to her room and felt an almost overwhelming aura.
It wasn't one they wanted to approach.
No.
They cautiously reached the room.
Before the could they all collapsed with a sharp pain shooting through their heart.
"What... The... Hell."

They all figured it out rather quickly though.
She was hurting, (y/n) was feeling alone and betrayed and if she felt like that... Then they could die.

Why had we not gave our time to the people we love. We have neglected each other and her. We are meant to love each other yet we have avoided each other since about the time Urakaka joined our family 1 month ago.

Is this the way, the boys will die?