Chapter 33

Today was the annual holiday, we were going to the eden project.

"What is eden project?"

"Well. It was a restoration project. They built on an abandoned mine and created domes with artificial temperatures and began growing tropical plants which usually wouldn't be able to grow in England's climate. Some when between 2016-2018 they started building these rides of sort. Zip wire, hanging swing, ect. So its a good day. "

Sorry its shit but i took it xDThose domes are Eden

Those domes are Eden.

Everyone got into something casual and we were off to my portal chamber.

Which one was for 2018???
...
..
.
Found it!

Back then i found awesome graffiti and as a result made it a portal

"Lets go."

All my servants ran through at the speed of sound. They didn't even hesitate.
They all had the funds.

We decided to start off in the same area and meet at zip wire which we would all do at 3pm.

I took my kids to one counter and they went to the other one.

"MASTER! WE NEED ANOTHER £5!!!"
I Sweatdropped.
"DON'T CALL ME THAT!!!"

Nathaniel ran over and collected the money and everyone was looking at us.

"Hello. Is this all of you??"
The poor cashiers had to deal with 2 massive groups.
"Actually can i use my gold boss card?"
To clarify, this card can literally be used anywhere saying i own everything here so you really want me to pay.
"Lucy! Whats a gold boss card?"
...
The other cashier dashed over to us and inspected it.
She was freaking out.
"Here are you wrist bands and your card... have fun."

When we went through everyone wanted to know why the cashiers lets us in for free and why they freaked out.

We started by going through all the tropical areas and reading the plaques describing the trees life span, what it is, and where its country of origin.

Urakaka occasionally made someone float for a second but put them down instantly making people believe they were crazy. Hizashi would scream and deafen people. Aizawa would shut Hizashi up by wrapping his scarf around his mouth and erasing his quirk and people were confused as how the scarf moved. Iida would run around and bakugou occasionally set a plant on fire. Only me and Midoriya were behaving in public...
SHIT!!!

"STOP!"
Everyone who was my family froze in place.
"COME HERE!"

When they all stood in front of me completely frozen i slapped them all incredibly hard.
"Stop fucking about! I don't expect you to care but this is not our era. Quirks don't exist and people are becoming suspicious SO STOP PRATTLING ABOUT! or you wont go on the rides."

I froze and everyone else did when they noticed why i was on edge.

When they were passing she connected eyes

But she shrugged it off and kept walking.

" Wait. Wasn't that your Michael evergarden. "

Toshinori was too loud and they came back.

"Who are these people."

I leaned into the Michael and whispered.
"we are from the future. Code 8217. That's the gate number. Pretend you didn't see me."

He hurried her along and we were free to keep going.

Everyone behaved and acted like normal people.

Eventually we finished and went to the zip wire and swing.

Everyone met up and we all went Nathaniel went first and then the other servants all of them went backwards cause they could.

Next was the kids and adults.
Aizawa and me were the last ones up there.
"I hate heights."
I laughed as he yelped when he started going down.

I hated heights. I know I'm immortal and its pathetic but i hate heights and i fucking despise spiders.
I hate them so much and they terrify the shit out of me.

When we went down i felt bad for Vince. He had to get out of my shadow as it didn't exist and held my legs.

"I HATE YOU!"
"You still have to protect me!"

We were both screaming and we gpt stuck halfway...

When someone cam and got us they asked where Vince came from and we didn't know what to say i accidentally teleported away and took everyone home.

The servants were skipping about and were extremely happy. They enjoyed these outings.

We have 2 a year. They feel time differently what is a year feel like a week to them.

"Did everyone have fun?"

Everyone was had fun as it was a wave of nodding heads.
Apart from Vincent who held my ankle tightly and wasn't able to breath properly.

It was night and so i dismissed everyone and we all prepared for Monday.