Christmas Special

I was woken up by my collection of children hovering at the end of my bed with my lovers.
"Well good morning?? Whats happening??"
"ITS CHRISTMAS!!!!

Everyone covered their ears as they waited for aizawa to erase his quirk but even then hizashi is obnoxiously loud.

They dragged me downstairs tot he tree.
...
"Where is my tree?"

Everyone was laughing.
The tree was under the sea of presents.

All the children were ripping open their presents.

I had them all create a list and got them all everything they asked for.

I also did the same for my servants. After all, they were all i use to have. And they do so much for me.

I waited till the kids and servants left before my lovers opened their presents.
I watched as they all laughed.

For them i had made something a little nore sentimental.

All of our fabulous memories and some... Lets say adult photos for them.

They flicked through the book and eventually they all left the room flushed as i giggled at them all.

I opened my presents.
I had my usual. Money and my biological kids got me some socks because they hate me...

************************************
Time flee and it became lunch.
The servants had gotten up at 2am to start the banquet we would all eat at.
Me, the children, the lovers, and the servants. We all eat as equals.

There will be, pork, chicken, turkey, beef, crisps, cocktail sausages, sausage rolls, and all those snack like foods you find at banquets.

I always enjoyed eating with the servants but bow their is a family I'm expecting it to be more entertaining.

We started by having a few games.
About an hour into the games both of my biological children appeared with their little leagues.

I was glad i had told the servants to prepare for them.
I knew they would appear.

I started laughing as all the kids started playing and everyone was laughing at Izu and shigaraki.

They were playing a game where they had to guess what each of them were and all the kids of all the leagues were playing.

Izu was 'hand' meanwhile shigaraki had 'pudding'. Both if them as ridiculous as the other as the sticky notes hung on their foreheads.

I had a few dozen shots with kurogiri and we both messed about.

Eventually the food came out and everyone began tucking in.
I went round to everyone with cocktails sausage fangs and kurogiri with Pringle duck beak.

We were both pissed.
We literally had 3 bottles of wine each in shots.

We ended uo collapsing in together when we drunkenly hugged.

To be fair, we do this every Christmas.

He's a good guy and i know nothing would ever happen between...
There was that one Christmas but that was my fault.

But he always tries to beat me and qe always get smashed and do ridiculous things and we always laugh when we look back at what happened.

While we were passed out everyone else played games and did Christmas singing until they all eventually fell asleep.

Merry Christmas everyone Xx