Chapter 21

Warning Long Chapter. Don't skip

Your POV

4 hours before the incident. 7:27am

I woke up at 7:27am. That gave me 3minuets to sleep. Usually i would have done that but i haven't this neko form for a long time and some times it gets stiff. I decided to pit on a pair of joggers and a hoodie and do a few laps around school. I ended up joining Izuku in his run. Me and Izuku returned to the dorms at 8:10am which gave us about 20minuets to get ready.
I floored it to my room and had a quick wash and got dressed. Shit! It was 8:32am. Class started 2 minutes ago. I ran to the kitchen and stuffed my face with some cold poptarts and i ran to the main building and into 1-A.
I bowed in apology as my mouth was filled.
"My poptarts!"
I realised i literally just stole Sato's sweets.
I quickly crammed down the sweets and apologised again.
I cant believe i was late for my own lesson and then stole someones sweets. Bad start to today.
"Today we will study the history of quirks and how they came to be. As the f... Well as the first person they didn't understand the quirk and people started naming them as a freak. Later on mor people..."
I continued explaining how genetics became linked and the evolution of the new society and laws that began to take place.
The subject was boring for everyone some students began dozing off. Even i thought this topic was incredibly boring.
When class finished i gave everyone homework and grinned.
"Oh before i get. You have your test next week if anyone gets below 60, i will have you expelled."
I knew most students struggled to get 50 but i learnt that scaring them like aizawa did on their first day was more than effective.
Already students started planning to have study group sessions.
These kids, they are too kind and way too laid back to be heroes. They might be the downfall of heroes.

The next class was toshinoris hero course. This meant he taught them how to use their quirks effectively but also he knew how to train then to fight in different battlefields. This allowed students to utilise their skills and knowledge to over come any battle. Whether it was inside, outside, a street, a plaza, a shop. They needed to know how to fight in all conditions. Sometimes they were not allowed to use their quirks to train them in hand to hand combat. I often joined toshinori so i could find weakness is their quirks and help them improve them so they are not so vulnerable.

After that lesson me and the boys had lunch under a tree outside.

Tuesday: 10:45am
I have a few days left till this surprise the boys were arranging this weekend. I'm excited and the boys have been spending more time with me since that argument.
They actually put in a large amount of effort and we all kept each other happy. This was the perfect relationship. 'But... Eventually i will be alone. Immortality. What a curse it is.'
The boys were looking at me but i couldn't figure out why. I knew i said everything in my head. Otherwise my throat would have tensed when i spoke.
Then i heard their thoughts. Oh. I connected telepathically. How much did they hear?
"I forget you are immortal..."
"That sucks."
"We could be. I remember you mentioning Immortality"
"No. I can't even ask that of you."
"Wait what are you two talking about? Aizawa?"
"Seriously toshinori. A while ago twice to be precise suzuki mentioned he had a quirk. A quirk he could use 3x like a wish. He can make 3 people immortal."
"It is not that simple! Yes you are immortal but there are serious draw backs. If i made you all immortal there are some major issues you face. You will always be physically connected. At any point we can read each others thoughts. We would all be connected to each other. Both mentally and physically. If one of us suffer serious injuries we all feel it. If you are stabbed. We all have the injury. Although those are nothing compared to the largest issue. You will be swearing your life to me and to each other. If you cheat, you will die. Instantly. If you abandon anyone no matter what reason, you will die. You can be on the other side of the world but if you cheat, or become unloyal in anyway, or betray our love, you die. How can you ask me to do that? "